Statistics
| Branch: | Revision:

root / scout / motors @ 3e877fe7

Name Size
  msg
  src
  srv
CMakeLists.txt 1.22 KB
Makefile 42 Bytes
mainpage.dox 725 Bytes
manifest.xml 510 Bytes

Latest revisions

# Date Author Comment
7e9a19f4 10/21/2012 05:29 pm Thomas Mullins

Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change

ed37d345 10/20/2012 11:29 am Thomas Mullins

Finished adding gpio control to motors node

I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of file
names, and construct the file names itself. All that remains in testing.

560d2317 10/14/2012 04:41 pm Thomas Mullins

Added forward/backward support to motors node

cc9e9213 10/13/2012 11:18 am Thomas Mullins

Changed motors node to write to pwm device files

9b11c5b3 01/04/2012 11:33 pm Alex Zirbel

Small tidying up.

Took out unneeded gensrv() in buttons, which caused a compilation warning, and made miniscule style changes to motors.cpp.

c492be62 01/03/2012 11:41 pm Alex Zirbel

Updated the licensing information in many files.

This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.

d1cc615c 12/08/2011 05:16 pm Leon

actually removing what I removed

a8480867 12/04/2011 01:17 am Alex Zirbel

Made a lot of changes to the general structure.

Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:

  • All separate node code (ie motors) are meant to only interface with hardware - doing as little logic as possible....
2814387f 11/30/2011 10:14 pm Alex Zirbel

Updated motors code.

Changed the definitions for the set_motors message, which forced a few
implementation changes as well.

Changed "libscout_node" to "node" and "n" to "node" in other packages.

f0a9ebb3 11/30/2011 08:17 pm Alex Zirbel

Updated the motors class and set_motors message.

Still todo: update the query_motors service, make the util file exported as a library.

View revisions

Also available in: Atom