Removed useless NodeHandlePtr.
Added services to set individual control for visualization tools.
However, there is a bug in the sonar viz for multiple scouts, looking into it now.
Working on turning sonar on and off for robots individually.
Scoutsim: Added Sonar Toggle
Sonar display can now be toggled via Menu->Sim->Sonar
Added built-in scoutsim teleop!
Added walls to the scoutsim visualizer.
Added launch files for the demo and made a little change to theargument checker to make them work.
Added maps and menus in scoutsim.
Menu options for about, quit, clear, and viewing different maps.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Got motor control working with scoutsim
Behaviors can now use the MotorControl class to change the speed of the motors in the simulator. The simulator correctly handles the command.At the moment, the set_motors command is limited to 'scout1'. We should look into prefixes to specify which scout (scout1, scout2, etc) each behavior should command....
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Added a template scout simulator class.
Scoutsim is modeled directly from turtlesim. At this point, the only changes are in names and indentation. A separate licensing file was also added to get rid of the junk at the top of the old turtlesim files.