Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Modified the Behaviors to take a scoutname.
Scoutname now specifies which scout the behavior will affect. Scoutname must be passed to the constructors of each control module (some of which are now in need of modification), so that they can publish to the correct topic....
Made a lot of changes to the general structure.
Applied object-orienting techniques to the code, cleaning it up considerably. Major design changes are as follows:
Updated motors code.
Changed the definitions for the set_motors message, which forced a fewimplementation changes as well.
Changed "libscout_node" to "node" and "n" to "node" in other packages.
Only added libbuttons files. Adding changes to libscout that make libbuttons work.
Added libheadlights.cpp(cpp/h). Also updated constants.h and libscout.(cpp/h) for libheadlights. Have not compiled yet, but it should work.
Added the ROS stack with the libscout, motors, and sonar packages to the reposititory, and associated files. There are probably still things missing. Libscout won't run properly, but it and motors will compile. Sonar is probably broken, but nothing depends on it yet, so this shouldn't be an issue.
Created first version of git repository; added libscout and motors packages.
The repository root is the ros directory, which contains the ROS stack for the scout project.The included files are those that ROS creates with a new stack or package, and those created manually. Files created during compilation are not included....