Changed get_bom_reading.srv to bom.msg
Also, removed bom.cpp and bom.h since there won't be a bom node runningon the Gumstix.
Updated the licensing information in many files.
This is a broken commit because I decided to do this at a bad time. Sorry! The build will be working after next commit, I promise (and I won't push till then). This commit reflects the licensing in the files after I used my auto-add/remove script.
Added a new bom node skeleton.
It works using one service that sends the goal bot and current bot in therequest and gets the information from the 4 boms back in the response.I did not actually implement the communication with the bom because thatrequires communication with the avr, which is beyond my knowledge....