From 02/11/2013 to 03/12/2013
- 09:15 pm Revision b2d280c7: fixed the autoname generating issue
- 09:14 pm Revision caba2d8a: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 09:12 pm Revision 36701fcd: added new Odometry in test behaviors, done some simple testing in scoutsim
- 08:28 pm Revision 071926c2: Retired (deleted) unused packages.
- Moved their msg/srv definitions to the messages/ package instead, and revised the libscout and scoutsim files that de...
- 07:06 pm Revision 1057a46d: Removed old files and test executables.
- 03:14 pm Revision b333d404: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:13 pm Revision cfef1cdc: fixed the issue of behavior list not corresponding to the GUI list
- of behaviors
- 03:06 pm Revision f09d002e: behaviors now overwrite teleop (see comments in scout.cpp for details)
- 01:49 pm Revision e10d9dd5: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 01:29 pm Revision 04270a10: Changed everything to use group scout because of Upstart bug
- 05:05 pm Revision 7f2ccb46: Fixed up the smart_runaround behavior to integrate it fully.
- 04:55 pm Revision 8b7d6f99: Updated BehaviorList with the new smart_runaround.
- 04:55 pm Revision c9638ad1: Added BehaviorList templates.
- 04:54 pm Revision 5dd9f396: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 04:52 pm Revision 6350051e: Added a script to auto-generate BehaviorList files.
- This includes some sub-changes:
* Restructured behaviors/ folder into behaviors/, test_behaviors/ and limbo_behavior...
- 04:49 pm Revision 2fd5122a: Add smart runaround behaviors.
- 04:46 pm Revision a69f6363: Test commit for new clone.
- 07:38 pm Revision d7c3c222: Encoders node now actually reads from hardware
- This compiles but hasn't been tested on the Scout yet.
- 07:37 pm Revision 2237e1f0: Changed motor max speed and added constants in set_motors.msg
- The new speed range is -100 to 100, to be consistent with the pwm
driver. They can be accessed with motors::set_motor...
- 03:11 pm Revision 2e8030ea: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:08 pm Revision dcf49526: Overwrote the ROS sigint handler so now behaviours stop and die and stop motor...
- 02:01 pm Revision 1e52c76b: fixed died rosnode kill and added sonar viz
- 03:05 pm Revision a283b65b: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:04 pm Revision 8741d18c: Added cliffsensor/ROS code to main file (untested)
- 11:32 pm Revision 414d2b48: Updated line follow code to make turns for Lab 2.
- Also upgraded at_destination and LineSensor::destination() for Intro Lab 2.
- 06:18 pm Revision af7e0f94: Added new at_destination functionality.
- Maze turns are buggy and are the next order of business.
- 03:57 pm Revision 40659cb8: More fixes to launch scripts (poorly written by Tom ;)
- 03:48 pm Revision 0fb861bc: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:48 pm Revision e203e719: Fixed launch script error
- 03:44 pm Revision 92019044: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:42 pm Revision c06735bb: Removed headers, sonar uses custom timestamp, added code to manually update ti...
- 03:21 pm Revision 9873e344: changed GUI according to the new order to conform to
- "rosrun libscout libscout <behavior#> <scoutname>"
- 03:18 pm Revision 94ec93e0: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:16 pm Revision c467de4f: running libscout behaviors without specifying a name should
- make everything publish directly (e.g., to /set_motor instead of
/scout1/set_motor) and thus should work on hardware.
- 03:04 pm Revision d2acabf3: Added rosscout.launch in libscout
- On startup, it will now launch rosscout instead of rosserial. rosscout
includes rosserial, motors, encoders, and any ...
- 02:20 pm Revision 18db4dfa: cliffSensor edited
- 02:17 pm Revision 679f4e26: Freeing memory we allocate. Yay!
- 01:44 pm Revision 6ee555a3: Changed scout constants to refresh faster. Also retuned linefollowing for fast...
- 08:53 pm Revision fa857318: Fixed bugs with how the simulator was doing math for pose estimation.
- 01:00 am Revision ab8736ac: added teleop to GUI, should be able to choose which scout to control now
- 12:22 am Revision 9a4d8398: New GUI should be working now! (run, pause resume should all work
- pretty robustly). Teleop is not working yet...
- 04:29 pm Revision 01f09975: Partially done GUI rewriting GUI
- now can only add and kill scouts freely but can do nothing else
Also available in: Atom