From 10/23/2011 to 11/21/2011
- 05:28 pm Revision dd56aeef: Added ncurses for key input. It can now publish at a rapid rate because
- the key input is non-blocking, and after it exits the terminal is not
screwy, but it's not an ideal solution because ...
- 07:15 pm Revision 493cca7c: basic (not-yet-working) flight control via keyboard
- 04:34 pm Revision 8ecb9700: Added a keyboard control node.
- The new file, keyboard_control.cpp, mimics the turtlesim keyboard reading. It responds to wasd, arrow keys, and "rf" ...
- 03:53 pm Revision da889457: Created nav_lib.cpp/h, with functions forward, backward, left, right,
- and stop to set the mikrokopter's movement direction.
Replaced code in wasd_nav.cpp's main with forward(pub) and stop...
- 09:54 pm Revision f07fd49e: adding libserial0 to rosdep.yaml -- not 100% sure this is needed, but this is ...
- 09:53 pm Revision 73ee1105: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/quadrotor
- 09:49 pm Revision a15ffaa4: adding simple app to make the quadrotor fly forwards a bit
- 04:37 pm Task #1916 (Assigned): Email Harrison to Order Parts
- Email harrison to check over aluminum frame, so that we can order parts.
- 06:07 pm Task #1889 (Assigned): Make private repository
- Some parts of our code may not be open-source, such as the ROS-MikroKopter driver.
Need to contact the RI to see i...
- 06:07 pm Task #1888 (Fixed): Order Carbon Fiber
- Order some 8x7mm frame pieces so we can assemble using a shim.
Better than nothing until the aluminum parts come in.
- 06:06 pm Task #1887 (Assigned): Design aluminum frame for Quad1
- We'd like to have an aluminum frame, so the quadrotor will be more sturdy, and handle crashes better. We also just n...
- 10:40 pm Revision 02ea17a0: Added a README file to the empty git repository.
- 03:27 pm Task #1843 (Fixed): Update old information in the wiki
- Updated and cleaned the wiki entirely.
- 02:42 pm Task #1535: Cut and Post Videos
- Mike has confirmed that all the footage is on W:.
Re-assigning this ticket to myself (alex) to check if all the fo...
- 02:01 am Task #1844 (Fixed): Gather Quadrotor logos and videos
- I don't think there's anything Mike has that we need.
It might be nice to have the old project logo, but it's not ...
- 08:02 pm MikroKopter First Flight!
- We switched from our home-built device to the MikroKopter (www.mikrokopter.de) shown here. This is our first flight w...
Also available in: Atom