Objective: Share progress reports. Spend remaining time as a work meeting.¶
- Determined that max power supply is 5V at 2A. We must follow this to avoid scout-fly brownout.
- Communicate with ARM9 using I2C protocol. Device should act as I2C slave.
- Also have 4 pins to communicate with AVR.
- A method for measuring forklift height is required. Either a potentiometer or an encoder could be used. A pot is absolute vs an encoder is relative. I would suggest a pot.
- Other optional sensors such as a force sensor to measure package weight. Or a camera to read bar codes.
- Probably avoid this for cost/time issues
- Belt drive
- Belt drive hooked up to pot.
- Looked over motors
- Need same units
- Need to get rid of those that aren't 5V.
- Misty is working on making belt drive in solidworks
- Working on getting parts.