From 01/29/2013 to 02/27/2013
- 06:48 pm Bug #2134 (Fixed): Concurrency Issue with Behavior Overwrite
- 06:48 pm Bug #2133 (Fixed): Adding scout with an empty name is bad.
- 07:25 pm Bug #2129 (Fixed): Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- 07:20 pm Task #2112 (Fixed): Clean up GUI code
- 07:19 pm Bug #2131 (Fixed): Resume button doesn't work
- 02:45 pm Bug #2138 (Fixed): Look into timestamps in sonar
- Turns out headers aren't automatically filled in. This may be creating a bug in the sonar code, which relies on times...
- 02:26 pm Task #2137 (Wontfix): Add roslaunch scripts
- Once done with other things:
Make a bunch of launch scripts. One of them should start up all the sensor nodes; oth...
- 02:14 pm Task #2136 (Fixed): Change teleop_on behavior.
- Change teleop so that the simulator ignores teleop commands if a behavior is running.
- 02:13 pm Task #2135 (Fixed): Remove headers from messages
- Most .msg files have headers, which make it hard to spoof them on command line.
We should get rid of that.
- 02:38 pm Bug #2134 (Fixed): Concurrency Issue with Behavior Overwrite
- In BehaviorGUI.py, if you run a new behavior, the rosnode kill used to stop the old behavior will often kill the newl...
- 05:37 pm Bug #2082 (Fixed): Every behavior is instantiated when any is run
- Priya is awesome and everyone should love her.
Fixed by putting the constructor of behaviors into the behavior lis...
- 03:37 pm Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- This probably occurs because when we kill a scout we dont stop running the existing behavior. If this is the case, it...
- 03:24 pm Bug #2122 (Fixed): Standardize encoders
- Reasonably fixed - can't get it more precise without hardware testing anyway.
- 03:23 pm Bug #2132 (Fixed): Delay before motor commands start
- 03:23 pm Bug #2132: Delay before motor commands start
- Fixed by adding a latch to the ROS service advertising.
- 08:09 pm Bug #2131: Resume button doesn't work
- Documented in code
- 08:09 pm Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Documented in Code
- 06:05 pm Bug #2133 (Fixed): Adding scout with an empty name is bad.
- Because it can't be killed. Don't let it be added.
Also available in: Atom