From 01/16/2013 to 02/14/2013
- 02:38 pm Bug #2134 (Fixed): Concurrency Issue with Behavior Overwrite
- In BehaviorGUI.py, if you run a new behavior, the rosnode kill used to stop the old behavior will often kill the newl...
- 05:37 pm Bug #2082 (Fixed): Every behavior is instantiated when any is run
- Priya is awesome and everyone should love her.
Fixed by putting the constructor of behaviors into the behavior lis...
- 03:37 pm Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- This probably occurs because when we kill a scout we dont stop running the existing behavior. If this is the case, it...
- 03:24 pm Bug #2122 (Fixed): Standardize encoders
- Reasonably fixed - can't get it more precise without hardware testing anyway.
- 03:23 pm Bug #2132 (Fixed): Delay before motor commands start
- 03:23 pm Bug #2132: Delay before motor commands start
- Fixed by adding a latch to the ROS service advertising.
- 08:09 pm Bug #2131: Resume button doesn't work
- Documented in code
- 08:09 pm Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Documented in Code
- 06:05 pm Bug #2133 (Fixed): Adding scout with an empty name is bad.
- Because it can't be killed. Don't let it be added.
- 07:27 pm Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Alex will help with this one too.
- 06:21 pm Bug #2132 (Fixed): Delay before motor commands start
- The first motor command rarely works.
Putting a delay before sending any commands is a quickfix, and this could be...
- 06:20 pm Bug #2131 (Fixed): Resume button doesn't work
- In the python GUI, the resume button does nothing.
- 06:20 pm Bug #2130 (Fixed): Running a scout then starting teleop
- Interaction of teleop and behaviors is bad.
For example, if teleop is on, then the behavior will seem to be bugged...
- 06:12 pm Bug #2129 (Fixed): Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- 1. Create a new scout (ie "testbot")
2. Run a behavior on testbot
3. Kill testbot via GUI
4. Spawn another scout c...
- 03:12 pm Task #2111 (Fixed): Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- 03:12 pm Task #2111: Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- Now possible to change this via rosservice calls.
More gui changes can be requested later.
Also available in: Atom