From 01/02/2013 to 01/31/2013
- 08:09 pm Bug #2131: Resume button doesn't work
- Documented in code
- 08:09 pm Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Documented in Code
- 06:05 pm Bug #2133 (Fixed): Adding scout with an empty name is bad.
- Because it can't be killed. Don't let it be added.
- 07:27 pm Bug #2129: Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- Alex will help with this one too.
- 06:21 pm Bug #2132 (Fixed): Delay before motor commands start
- The first motor command rarely works.
Putting a delay before sending any commands is a quickfix, and this could be...
- 06:20 pm Bug #2131 (Fixed): Resume button doesn't work
- In the python GUI, the resume button does nothing.
- 06:20 pm Bug #2130 (Fixed): Running a scout then starting teleop
- Interaction of teleop and behaviors is bad.
For example, if teleop is on, then the behavior will seem to be bugged...
- 06:12 pm Bug #2129 (Fixed): Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
- 1. Create a new scout (ie "testbot")
2. Run a behavior on testbot
3. Kill testbot via GUI
4. Spawn another scout c...
- 03:12 pm Task #2111 (Fixed): Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- 03:12 pm Task #2111: Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- Now possible to change this via rosservice calls.
More gui changes can be requested later.
Also available in: Atom