From 10/14/2012 to 11/12/2012
- 09:42 pm Revision e2751853 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 09:40 pm Revision c63c9752 (scoutos): Scoutsim now has consistent units of m and m/s.
- This will cause some problems.
* Behaviors which relied on the old units will have to change. We need to change the...
- 07:46 pm Revision ae475e49 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:46 pm Revision 16d4e150 (scoutos): Fixed pause and resume. Kind of. There are lots of bugs with the GUI.
- 07:15 pm Enhancement #2114 (Wontfix): Make it easier to make new behaviors
- Make the makefile check the behaviors/ folder and compile anything it finds there into a behavior. Auto-generate any...
- 07:14 pm Task #2113 (Wontfix): Clean up scoutsim code
- There's some poor indentation and such.
Clean that up.
- 07:13 pm Task #2112 (Fixed): Clean up GUI code
- The GUI to create, delete, and pause scouts is some ugly python.
Clean it up.
- 07:13 pm Task #2111 (Fixed): Make scoutsim debugging tools able to run on any scout.
- Currently sonar and teleop debugging only runs on scout1, hardcoded.
Make this be specified in some easy way from ...
- 06:55 pm Revision 0076084e (scoutos): Fluidified fluid teleop.
- 06:54 pm Revision d34f8273 (scoutos): Removed the initial default scout spawn.
- This should be taken care of by the GUI or launch file somehow.
- 06:53 pm Revision 631b8a4c (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:52 pm Revision 594c3bb9 (scoutos): Loads specific images for each scout if they exist
- Otherwise, looks in the images folder for scout.png.
Added a few default scouts with numbers, and the xcf files they ...
- 06:34 pm Revision 9a88eb2e (scoutos): Fixed pause so that it compiles. Also changed behavior gui so that i...
- 04:45 pm Revision b4cb37e1 (scoutece): Added UCC3911 Lithium-Ion Battery Protector to jabinder.lbr
- Also added UCC3911 to schematic with associated perhiperals
- 03:31 pm Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/UCC3911DP-4/296-11543-5-ND/381692 for protection instead
- 03:00 pm Bug #2109: Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Also need to modify charge circuit to make sure the maximum charge current is 1435mA.
Nominal Cell Voltage is 3.6V a...
- 01:39 am Bug #2109 (Assigned): Add Fuel Guage and Protection circuit to charge board
- Protection Circuits Here:
Fuel Gauge Circuit Here:
- 02:56 pm Bug #2110 (Assigned): BOM returns values even when IR LED cannot possibly permeate through the ma...
- Tested by covering with hand and by enclosing in ESD bag.
Checked with camera to make sure IR LED was not visible.
- 12:12 am Revision b76ae2da (scoutece): Created a new library jabinder.lbr
- Added parts for 18650 double battery holder, LT3650 two cell li-ion battery
charger and 2x2 SMT molex headers
- 06:11 pm Revision b1fdaaf6 (scoutos): Added toggle for Sonar. Added backsonar indicate
- -Sonar can be toggled under Sim -> Sonar
-Front and Back onars now display most recent scan point as a green dot
- 02:43 pm Revision 9eb9cc2d (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 02:43 pm Revision 47e26dee (scoutos): BOM testing code in main.cpp works with rosserial
- 10:45 am Revision 27f73b95 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:40 am Revision 4b02e3c0 (scoutos): Added pause behavior to list
- 10:39 am Revision a107608f (scoutos): Added new behavior to makefile
- 09:51 pm Revision 6e7f0a98 (scoutos): Changed scout_avr's main.cpp to use rosserial
- 09:49 pm Revision d008df56 (scoutos): Fixed problem with "make clean all" globs failing
- 09:37 pm Revision c2b64420 (scoutos): Finally automated generation of ros_lib for rosserial!
- 08:39 pm Revision 399f7d1b (scoutos): Changed sonar/bom timer to 64 prescalar
- Also fixed bug in the bom's timer usage, where it depended on an integer
overflow that was no longer occuring due to ...
- 12:36 pm Revision 887b4a1a (scoutos): Removed bom.cpp, bom.h, get_bom_reading.srv, and query_sonar.srv
- Removed them for real this time; not pretend :D
- 12:35 pm Revision b23c6bbb (scoutos): Changed get_bom_reading.srv to bom.msg
- Also, removed bom.cpp and bom.h since there won't be a bom node running
on the Gumstix.
- 05:28 pm Revision 85dff67b (scoutos): Modified to compile.
- 04:51 pm Revision a07a0b55 (scoutos): wrote code for the stepper motor. Requires that the caller calls ini...
- the time that the function returned by the init function will be called.
then the user must call this function at the...
- 10:21 pm Revision 8999628c (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:19 pm Revision aadf0a75 (scoutos): Fixed interrupt bug in AVR serial code
- Serial read disabled interrupts at the start, and returned before
reenabling them. Also, made a few other changes in ...
- 10:18 pm Revision fd73d758 (scoutos): Changed range sensor to read on-demand
- 02:25 pm Task #1886 (Fixed): Spec Out and Buy IMU
- 02:25 pm Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- 01:03 pm Revision 68b23184 (scoutos): Scoutsim: Added Sonar Toggle
- Sonar display can now be toggled via Menu->Sim->Sonar
- 03:32 pm Revision 812788aa (scoutos): Moved some sensors to different timers
- Most notably, change the ROS millisecond counter to share the BOM 38 kHz
timer instead of having its own. The range s...
- 09:24 pm Revision 0e77683c (scoutos): Added built-in scoutsim teleop!
- 07:48 pm Revision 759ac4fc (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:48 pm Revision e2770306 (scoutos): Generate a blank image for lines/walls if one doesn't exist.
- 06:01 pm Revision 43b327cb (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:58 pm Revision 6639ce9c (scoutos): Edited Sonar to display points on simulator.
- Changed rate of sonar scan to 0.5s
Made a new wxDC graphics object for sonar
- 04:48 pm Revision 479d25d8 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 04:47 pm Revision 3db79f25 (scoutos): Fixed Odometry behavior so that it now works and then added a get r...
- 04:37 pm Revision d140fd71 (scoutos): Added Sensors class that abstracts away sensors from behaviors. Stop...
- duplicated sensors for each scout.
- 03:49 pm Revision 8a4624e7 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:46 pm Revision 8efaf0cc (scoutos): Added race_walls again, whoops.
- 03:43 pm Revision 3e877fe7 (scoutos): Added a new grid map for testing.
- 02:57 pm Revision 1d819b33 (scoutos): Updated scout size. Now 1px = 0.5cm.
- 09:13 pm Task #2091: order more scout parts
- Accelerometer and Gyro on backorder...
Considering switching to: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10252
- 06:40 pm Revision dfb92d66 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:31 pm Revision 5755691e (scoutos): Added initial GUI for testing, renamed cw and ccw behaviors
- 06:20 pm Revision 71e1154d (scoutos): Sonar works!
- Also added new testing files for sonar - maps/racetest*.bmp
- 10:02 pm Revision a2e6bd4c (scoutos): Added sonar, though it looks buggy.
- Use sonar_viz to continue debugging and make sonar work!
- 03:01 pm Task #2091: order more scout parts
- The third thing was the quad encoders (http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1217).
- 10:36 pm Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- Including but not limited to:
- Accelerometer breakout board (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9836)
- 01:15 pm Revision f024710b (scoutos): Added actual reads from hardware to encoder.ko
- Not yet tested on Gumstix (especially since I don't think we have the
- 11:03 pm Revision 32b36ecc (scoutos): Added sources.list to /etc
- 06:46 pm Revision 2581167d (scoutos): Added udev rules file for pwm devices
- 05:29 pm Revision 7e9a19f4 (scoutos): Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change
- 05:09 pm Revision a0644b40 (scoutos): Fixed mistake in rc.local
- Changed chown to chmod.
- 05:30 pm Revision 0276f557 (scoutos): Added /etc/modules, and changed network setup
- Removed /etc/network/interfaces, which blocks until a dhcp server gives
the Gumstix an IP address resulting in a boot...
- 11:29 am Revision ed37d345 (scoutos): Finished adding gpio control to motors node
- I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of file
names, and construct the file names itself. All t...
- 11:29 am Revision 8969d535 (scoutos): Changed "download" to "program" in scout_avr Makefile
- 02:28 pm Revision 83163372 (scoutos): Added kernel module for quad encoders
- The kernel module is not finished yet. Also, added various config files
that go on every Gumstix. It would be nice to...
Also available in: Atom