From 10/09/2012 to 11/07/2012
- 09:51 pm Revision 6e7f0a98 (scoutos): Changed scout_avr's main.cpp to use rosserial
- 09:49 pm Revision d008df56 (scoutos): Fixed problem with "make clean all" globs failing
- 09:37 pm Revision c2b64420 (scoutos): Finally automated generation of ros_lib for rosserial!
- 08:39 pm Revision 399f7d1b (scoutos): Changed sonar/bom timer to 64 prescalar
- Also fixed bug in the bom's timer usage, where it depended on an integer
overflow that was no longer occuring due to ...
- 12:36 pm Revision 887b4a1a (scoutos): Removed bom.cpp, bom.h, get_bom_reading.srv, and query_sonar.srv
- Removed them for real this time; not pretend :D
- 12:35 pm Revision b23c6bbb (scoutos): Changed get_bom_reading.srv to bom.msg
- Also, removed bom.cpp and bom.h since there won't be a bom node running
on the Gumstix.
- 05:28 pm Revision 85dff67b (scoutos): Modified to compile.
- 04:51 pm Revision a07a0b55 (scoutos): wrote code for the stepper motor. Requires that the caller calls ini...
- the time that the function returned by the init function will be called.
then the user must call this function at the...
- 10:21 pm Revision 8999628c (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 10:19 pm Revision aadf0a75 (scoutos): Fixed interrupt bug in AVR serial code
- Serial read disabled interrupts at the start, and returned before
reenabling them. Also, made a few other changes in ...
- 10:18 pm Revision fd73d758 (scoutos): Changed range sensor to read on-demand
- 02:25 pm Task #1886 (Fixed): Spec Out and Buy IMU
- 02:25 pm Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- 01:03 pm Revision 68b23184 (scoutos): Scoutsim: Added Sonar Toggle
- Sonar display can now be toggled via Menu->Sim->Sonar
- 03:32 pm Revision 812788aa (scoutos): Moved some sensors to different timers
- Most notably, change the ROS millisecond counter to share the BOM 38 kHz
timer instead of having its own. The range s...
- 09:24 pm Revision 0e77683c (scoutos): Added built-in scoutsim teleop!
- 07:48 pm Revision 759ac4fc (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 07:48 pm Revision e2770306 (scoutos): Generate a blank image for lines/walls if one doesn't exist.
- 06:01 pm Revision 43b327cb (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 05:58 pm Revision 6639ce9c (scoutos): Edited Sonar to display points on simulator.
- Changed rate of sonar scan to 0.5s
Made a new wxDC graphics object for sonar
- 04:48 pm Revision 479d25d8 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 04:47 pm Revision 3db79f25 (scoutos): Fixed Odometry behavior so that it now works and then added a get r...
- 04:37 pm Revision d140fd71 (scoutos): Added Sensors class that abstracts away sensors from behaviors. Stop...
- duplicated sensors for each scout.
- 03:49 pm Revision 8a4624e7 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 03:46 pm Revision 8efaf0cc (scoutos): Added race_walls again, whoops.
- 03:43 pm Revision 3e877fe7 (scoutos): Added a new grid map for testing.
- 02:57 pm Revision 1d819b33 (scoutos): Updated scout size. Now 1px = 0.5cm.
- 09:13 pm Task #2091: order more scout parts
- Accelerometer and Gyro on backorder...
Considering switching to: https://www.sparkfun.com/products/10252
- 06:40 pm Revision dfb92d66 (scoutos): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scoutos
- 06:31 pm Revision 5755691e (scoutos): Added initial GUI for testing, renamed cw and ccw behaviors
- 06:20 pm Revision 71e1154d (scoutos): Sonar works!
- Also added new testing files for sonar - maps/racetest*.bmp
- 10:02 pm Revision a2e6bd4c (scoutos): Added sonar, though it looks buggy.
- Use sonar_viz to continue debugging and make sonar work!
- 03:01 pm Task #2091: order more scout parts
- The third thing was the quad encoders (http://www.pololu.com/catalog/product/1217).
- 01:15 pm Revision f024710b (scoutos): Added actual reads from hardware to encoder.ko
- Not yet tested on Gumstix (especially since I don't think we have the
- 11:03 pm Revision 32b36ecc (scoutos): Added sources.list to /etc
- 10:36 pm Task #2091 (Fixed): order more scout parts
- Including but not limited to:
- Accelerometer breakout board (https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9836)
- 06:46 pm Revision 2581167d (scoutos): Added udev rules file for pwm devices
- 05:29 pm Revision 7e9a19f4 (scoutos): Added flush to motors node so hardware values actually change
- 05:09 pm Revision a0644b40 (scoutos): Fixed mistake in rc.local
- Changed chown to chmod.
- 05:30 pm Revision 0276f557 (scoutos): Added /etc/modules, and changed network setup
- Removed /etc/network/interfaces, which blocks until a dhcp server gives
the Gumstix an IP address resulting in a boot...
- 11:29 am Revision ed37d345 (scoutos): Finished adding gpio control to motors node
- I changed the Motor constructor to take pin numbers instead of file
names, and construct the file names itself. All t...
- 11:29 am Revision 8969d535 (scoutos): Changed "download" to "program" in scout_avr Makefile
- 02:28 pm Revision 83163372 (scoutos): Added kernel module for quad encoders
- The kernel module is not finished yet. Also, added various config files
that go on every Gumstix. It would be nice to...
Also available in: Atom