From 09/01/2010 to 09/30/2010
- 05:15 pm Revision f0540dcf (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of roboclub8.frc.ri.cmu.edu:/home/svn/scouthw
- 05:07 pm Revision 7dd29004 (scoutece): initial commit jst-based breakfly board
- 04:32 pm Revision 03b2958c (scoutece): Renamed (molex cgrid) Breakfly schematic to breakfly_old. Starting ...
- 02:39 am Revision c186ea43 (colonymech): Added JST connectors, Revised Breakfly with JST connectors. Chang...
- 11:22 pm Bug #1450 (Fixed): Sonar and Accessory Pin Numbering
- 04:39 pm Revision ae2e5bab (scoutece): updated kwoo.lbr with vertical package to jst_5
- 04:15 pm Revision f98422cf (scoutece): changed accessory pin names and moved one to sonar.
- 12:43 pm Revision b3c037bf (colonymech): New: Alex Munoz headlight cover. Modified Breakfly model, added F...
- 05:27 am Revision 9330ec5f (colonymech): Added rear BOM, fasteners to all holes. Modified charging contact...
- 10:01 pm Revision 2dc2cb18 (colonymech): Added routing for FFC, Adjusted front side panel cutout aesthetic...
- 07:38 pm Revision f7a00d18 (scoutece): redid traces for front screw holes to avoid antenna. moved battery ...
- 05:51 pm Revision 63a38060 (scoutece): 4 Layer, 6mil trace/width, 15mil drill minimum drc file
- 04:29 pm Revision 6f1fca09 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 04:28 pm Revision 0128ce26 (scoutece): added grounded srew holes to scoutfly. for review by kwoo.
- 03:52 pm Bug #1442: Scoutfly - Add Grounded Screw Holes
(150, 3350) (4350,3350)
- 03:12 pm Bug #1442 (Fixed): Scoutfly - Add Grounded Screw Holes
- Add vias connected to ground
- .116 drill hole
- .179 pad diameter
- .250 diameter clearance for ring terminal
- 03:20 pm Bug #1443 (Fixed): Investigate non-RA JST Headers
- What kind of footprint for vertical JST headers on right side of board?
- 03:10 pm Bug #1441 (Fixed): Scoutfly - Change resistor and capacitor values for BOM detector
- Resistors: 100 ohm
Capacitors: 0.1 uF
- 03:08 pm Bug #1440 (Fixed): value change R8 and R9 on Scoutfly
- 02:30 pm Bug #1440 (Fixed): value change R8 and R9 on Scoutfly
- currently is 481ohms
we are sourcing 487ohm parts instead, so update values to reflect this change.
- 05:04 am Revision 0dbdf2f6 (colonymech): Detailed Scoutfly board. Remade wheel file for rendering
- 10:26 pm Revision 7fda2a22 (colonymech): Integrated front and side BOM sensors
- 08:13 pm Revision d6c139ef (colonymech): Added front BOM using TSOP4838 and TSAL6200 sensors.
- 02:04 pm Revision a97a8df0 (colonymech): Added rear bushing and created retaining barrier for charging con...
- 01:21 pm Task #974: Accessory Ball Bearing
- Using http://www.mcmaster.com/#sleeve-bearings/=903cbo
Flange on bottom of chassis, extending up into a press-fit ...
- 05:42 am Revision 75171b71 (colonymech): Created Breakfly model and selected accessory header
- 09:40 pm Bug #1435 (Fixed): update scouthw git repo with your library <EOM>
- Why do you need <EOM> on a ticket name....unnecessary...
- 09:39 pm Revision 4ce7e37d (scoutece): Latest version of the library containing most of the scout parts
- 01:03 pm Task #1425 (Fixed): Find new battery supplier
- 01:02 pm Bug #1435 (Fixed): update scouthw git repo with your library <EOM>
- 12:58 pm Revision bd96ce91 (colonymech): Prepped files for 3D printing. Added homing switch to stepper cover.
- 06:07 pm Revision 7fda8756 (colonymech): Added supports for front hood and circuit board mounting.
- 04:38 am Revision be6126b8 (colonymech): Updated stepper cover. Fixed interferences in sonar cover
- 04:00 am Revision a3525daa (colonymech): Added stepper homing cover. 1 sheet metal version, 1 plastic vers...
- 04:59 pm Revision 3a90bae3 (colonymech): Added cover for sonar boards
- 01:58 am Revision 94564c47 (colonymech): Added Archives and Accessories. Updated rear chassis
- 12:49 am Revision 506bf0d9 (colonymech): Initial commit of SolidWorks CAD model
- 09:25 pm Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Looking for 1.35" x 1.35" x 2.5" battery. We can accommodate a longer battery (up to 4.5" long) or a shorter battery ...
- 09:22 pm Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Closest to cost is: ($22.95 vs the old battery cost of $19.95). Note the spec is now only 3.0Ah, instead of 4.0Ah
- 09:16 pm Task #818 (Fixed): Battery Testing
- 09:15 pm Task #1431 (Wontfix): Spec front air filter foam
- Front side panels are covered (inside) with open cell foam (gray/black). Find a thin foam suitable for some dust prot...
- 09:13 pm Task #844 (Wontfix): Bootloader
- 09:13 pm Bug #1096: Orb Reflectors
- Attach to inside of hood
- 09:13 pm Task #1098 (Wontfix): ask aaron and cornell about arm stuff
- 09:13 pm Task #1381 (Fixed): acquire ATMega 128RFA1 chips
- 01:19 am Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Emailed BatterySpace.com about making a custom pack for us: NO DICE
Thanks for the inquiry.
- 02:19 pm Task #1425 (Fixed): Find new battery supplier
- BatterySpace.com no longer offers the Scout battery, and all comparable products are nearly 2x in price
- 01:47 am Bug #1385 (Fixed): Scoutfly mounting holes to ground plane
- from kwoo:
"Just swap out the part in the schematic and put them in the right place on the layout
you need to make ...
Also available in: Atom