From 08/26/2010 to 09/24/2010
- 09:40 pm Bug #1435 (Fixed): update scouthw git repo with your library <EOM>
- Why do you need <EOM> on a ticket name....unnecessary...
- 09:39 pm Revision 4ce7e37d (scoutece): Latest version of the library containing most of the scout parts
- 01:03 pm Task #1425 (Fixed): Find new battery supplier
- 01:02 pm Bug #1435 (Fixed): update scouthw git repo with your library <EOM>
- 12:58 pm Revision bd96ce91 (colonymech): Prepped files for 3D printing. Added homing switch to stepper cover.
- 06:07 pm Revision 7fda8756 (colonymech): Added supports for front hood and circuit board mounting.
- 04:38 am Revision be6126b8 (colonymech): Updated stepper cover. Fixed interferences in sonar cover
- 04:00 am Revision a3525daa (colonymech): Added stepper homing cover. 1 sheet metal version, 1 plastic vers...
- 04:59 pm Revision 3a90bae3 (colonymech): Added cover for sonar boards
- 01:58 am Revision 94564c47 (colonymech): Added Archives and Accessories. Updated rear chassis
- 12:49 am Revision 506bf0d9 (colonymech): Initial commit of SolidWorks CAD model
- 09:25 pm Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Looking for 1.35" x 1.35" x 2.5" battery. We can accommodate a longer battery (up to 4.5" long) or a shorter battery ...
- 09:22 pm Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Closest to cost is: ($22.95 vs the old battery cost of $19.95). Note the spec is now only 3.0Ah, instead of 4.0Ah
- 09:16 pm Task #818 (Fixed): Battery Testing
- 09:15 pm Task #1431 (Wontfix): Spec front air filter foam
- Front side panels are covered (inside) with open cell foam (gray/black). Find a thin foam suitable for some dust prot...
- 09:13 pm Task #844 (Wontfix): Bootloader
- 09:13 pm Bug #1096: Orb Reflectors
- Attach to inside of hood
- 09:13 pm Task #1098 (Wontfix): ask aaron and cornell about arm stuff
- 09:13 pm Task #1381 (Fixed): acquire ATMega 128RFA1 chips
- 01:19 am Task #1425: Find new battery supplier
- Emailed BatterySpace.com about making a custom pack for us: NO DICE
Thanks for the inquiry.
- 02:19 pm Task #1425 (Fixed): Find new battery supplier
- BatterySpace.com no longer offers the Scout battery, and all comparable products are nearly 2x in price
- 01:47 am Bug #1385 (Fixed): Scoutfly mounting holes to ground plane
- from kwoo:
"Just swap out the part in the schematic and put them in the right place on the layout
you need to make ...
- 10:35 pm Task #1381 (Fixed): acquire ATMega 128RFA1 chips
- in stock here w/ a 12 to 16 week lead time
Also available in: Atom