From 07/29/2010 to 08/27/2010
- 10:35 pm Task #1381 (Fixed): acquire ATMega 128RFA1 chips
- in stock here w/ a 12 to 16 week lead time
- 03:39 am Revision 561596fa (scoutece): changed the value on the accessory detect pin resistor divider to a...
- 03:31 am Revision 14ab72d8 (scoutece): added silk, fixed layout bugs
- 02:19 am Revision f397fa03 (scoutece): Added some more ground planes on the unused bottom layer
- 02:01 am Revision 3f08631a (scoutece): Layout completed. Need to fix silk
- 12:50 am Revision 372d40a6 (scoutece): Signal routing completed, power still needs to be done.
- 10:00 pm Revision ad4c386a (scoutece): Finished layout for steppers and battery/charging contact support c...
- 11:00 am Revision b27f70a5 (scoutece): Floorplan for the new stepper controller
- 12:55 am Revision 266d88f8 (scoutece): Replaced stepper controller with one that will work for our voltage...
- 07:19 pm Task #1086 (Invalid): Design debug board
- No longer needed. The gumstix can handle debugging on its own. We can also use FTDI breakout board for the debug now.
- 07:18 pm Task #1018 (Fixed): Test motor backdrive
- Initial tests show spikes of upto 7-10V which is within the maximum range of the voltage regulators to handle. We sup...
- 07:17 pm Bug #990 (Invalid): TVS diode on motors
- Motor drivers include these diodes already. Furthermore, the backdrive that we were experiencing differs now because ...
- 07:15 pm Bug #1088 (Invalid): Switch motor power from VCC to VBatt
- It has been decided to do this check in software for more versatility should the programmers want to run off the char...
- 07:15 pm Task #1328 (Wontfix): Remove extraneous features from Scout
- Changed to gumstix and removed all extraneous hardware
- 07:13 pm Task #1328: Remove extraneous features from Scout
- Changed to Gumstix and eliminated tons of hardware. Much simpler board now.
- 07:14 pm Enhancement #1016 (Wontfix): ESD Protection
- Lack of room / budget /time. Pins however are more protected anyway since they are either on the FFC which is enclose...
- 07:13 pm Task #1341 (Fixed): Level shifter for motor control/pwm signals
- Almost everything goes through a level shifter now
- 07:12 pm Enhancement #1017 (Wontfix): Separate grounds
- Our analog sections aren't so sensitive to warrant the extra work for this
Also available in: Atom