From 06/30/2010 to 07/29/2010
- 07:19 pm Task #1086 (Invalid): Design debug board
- No longer needed. The gumstix can handle debugging on its own. We can also use FTDI breakout board for the debug now.
- 07:18 pm Task #1018 (Fixed): Test motor backdrive
- Initial tests show spikes of upto 7-10V which is within the maximum range of the voltage regulators to handle. We sup...
- 07:17 pm Bug #990 (Invalid): TVS diode on motors
- Motor drivers include these diodes already. Furthermore, the backdrive that we were experiencing differs now because ...
- 07:15 pm Bug #1088 (Invalid): Switch motor power from VCC to VBatt
- It has been decided to do this check in software for more versatility should the programmers want to run off the char...
- 07:15 pm Task #1328 (Wontfix): Remove extraneous features from Scout
- Changed to gumstix and removed all extraneous hardware
- 07:13 pm Task #1328: Remove extraneous features from Scout
- Changed to Gumstix and eliminated tons of hardware. Much simpler board now.
- 07:14 pm Enhancement #1016 (Wontfix): ESD Protection
- Lack of room / budget /time. Pins however are more protected anyway since they are either on the FFC which is enclose...
- 07:13 pm Task #1341 (Fixed): Level shifter for motor control/pwm signals
- Almost everything goes through a level shifter now
- 07:12 pm Enhancement #1017 (Wontfix): Separate grounds
- Our analog sections aren't so sensitive to warrant the extra work for this
- 12:09 pm Revision d326a8bd (scoutece): Gumstix layout mostly complete, AVR layout started. Some additional...
- 09:32 pm Revision fe1fe494 (scoutece): Removed USB power since it would not work, simplified power area, r...
Also available in: Atom