From 01/23/2010 to 02/21/2010
- 08:46 pm Task #1117 (Assigned): Reflow Oven Temperature Regulation
- Find way to accurately measure oven temperature (IR and Dial does not work, underestimates)
Get standalone tempera...
- 02:31 pm Revision 761bbe01 (scoutece): minor fixes
- 10:48 am Revision 5f5a9a6c (scoutece): fixed some vias and traces, ready for CAM
- 02:01 am Revision 05b54ca6 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 02:01 am Revision 3b9c64d0 (scoutece): Completed flyswatter schematic.
- 11:55 pm Bug #1095 (Fixed): ColonyScout Mail Server
- 11:21 pm Revision dbdb1adf (scoutece): moved bom to bomboard/bomfly, added silk
- 04:17 pm Task #1097 (Fixed): Email Steve about bootstrapping ARM
- Steve doesn't know anything about it. He referred me to someone at iRobot but I never met him so that might not be a ...
- 10:16 pm Task #1097: Email Steve about bootstrapping ARM
- Emailed Steve, awaiting reply
- 08:19 pm Task #1097 (Fixed): Email Steve about bootstrapping ARM
- 04:16 pm Task #1102 (Fixed): Make JST 2,3,4 pin connector footprints
- Added all 3 of them. Pushed to the latest copy of the library.
- 03:22 pm Task #1102 (Fixed): Make JST 2,3,4 pin connector footprints
- ZH type
- 04:14 pm Revision 4aeae529 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 04:14 pm Revision 547dfc28 (scoutece): Added flyswatter schematic. Almost done.
- 04:13 pm Revision 38e96f45 (scoutece): Added 2,3,4 pin JST headers, fixed the RA 5 pin JST header
- 03:21 pm Task #1100 (Fixed): Spec 2, 3 and 4 pin JST ZH connectors
- Added to the electrical BOM. Quantities still TBD. Need to make the footprints
- 09:56 pm Task #1100 (Fixed): Spec 2, 3 and 4 pin JST ZH connectors
- Straight up ones, smt and the housings
- 11:58 pm Revision 1329f4a9 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 11:57 pm Revision 00115692 (scoutece): Added the new breakfly schematic.
- 11:53 pm Revision eaf1e9e5 (scoutece): finished diode traces, made board smaller (2x1 in exact)
- 10:57 pm Revision 10068f4a (scoutece): about to add diodes for voltage drop before emitters
- 09:59 pm Bug #1101 (Fixed): Add JST connectors to the bottom side for the front sensors
- 2 x 4 pin (5V, GND, encoder+, encoder-)
1 x 3 pin (5V, gnd, cliff sensor signal)
2 x 2 pin (gnd, button)
- 09:54 pm Bug #1099 (Fixed): Remove Extra FFC
- * only 2 adc
* remove 1 edge detector
* more 4 motor encoder lines
* 2 external buttons
* Move down to a single...
- 09:50 pm Bug #1093: Stepper controller should be powered by VCC
- 4.7uF for bulk, .1uF otherwise
- 09:16 pm Bug #1095: ColonyScout Mail Server
- Using Google Apps, much easier to setup / administrator. Dan Shope will set it up and hand out email addresses.
- 07:10 pm Bug #1095 (Fixed): ColonyScout Mail Server
- Need @colonyscout.com email address :)
- 08:20 pm Task #1098 (Wontfix): ask aaron and cornell about arm stuff
- 07:49 pm Bug #1096 (Fixed): Orb Reflectors
- Design reflectors for orbs & hood
- 06:52 pm Task #1085 (Fixed): Get the BreakFly Dimensions and positioning
- See [[ECEBreakoutBoard]] for updated dimensions and positioning
- 06:49 pm Bug #1094 (Fixed): Encoder/Cliff Wiring
- Only 2 encoders and 2 cliff sensors pairs should be routed through the FFC.
The remaining 2 encoder pairs and 1 cl...
- 05:55 pm Bug #1093 (Fixed): Stepper controller should be powered by VCC
- The VBB pins should be connected to VCC on the stepper controller. Also they should be have a decoupling capacitor on...
- 04:35 pm Revision a313e464 (scoutece): changed emitter resistors to 1206, redid traces
- 02:37 pm Revision 32028553 (scoutece): fixed ERC errors
- 02:31 pm Revision 72129553 (scoutece): added datasheets and new jst version of bom board
- 02:55 am Revision 857d2620 (scoutece): Current version of the scout library
- 02:55 am Revision 774b9e2e (scoutece): Removed symlink to the library since that wasn't working
- 02:16 pm Bug #1088 (Invalid): Switch motor power from VCC to VBatt
- We only want the motors to work if the battery is plugged in.
- 12:15 am Revision 3041d866 (scoutece): Version 1.0 of the scoutfly. These are the zipped gerbers. Sent to ...
- 12:14 am Revision caddc018 (scoutece): Fixed issues with non-standard resistor values
- 09:17 pm Task #1087 (Fixed): Design Breakfly
- FFC/cgrid <-> some form of small connector.
- 09:16 pm Task #1086 (Invalid): Design debug board
- * Dual usb (1 debug uart, 1 for avr)
* some form of tiny with a uart and an spi
- 09:15 pm Task #1046 (Fixed): Update BOM
- 09:06 pm Task #1085 (Fixed): Get the BreakFly Dimensions and positioning
- Need the rectangular size of the board as well as how to line up the FFC connector.
- 09:05 pm Task #970 (Fixed): Find all resistors we need
- They're on the other BOM if needed
- 09:04 pm Bug #1044 (Fixed): Choose a new rtc backup battery
- We're going with the CR1220. Added to both BOMs
- 03:56 pm Task #1059 (Fixed): Content for Website
- 02:34 am Task #970: Find all resistors we need
- Need to add these to the wiki BOM at some point. They are in the actual BOM. Lots of them are missing.
- 11:22 pm Task #1046: Update BOM
- Wiki BOM has been updated. Moving with quantities and prices to the google doc: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?ke...
- 11:21 pm Bug #1032 (Fixed): Part Change
- 11:17 pm Bug #1032: Part Change
- Sticking with the bga SDRAM
- 11:16 pm Task #1037 (Fixed): Put 50MHz oscillator on the ethernet phy chip
- 11:11 pm Task #1045 (Fixed): Add a USB A port to the board on the host controller
- 09:21 pm Revision be64f687 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 09:21 pm Revision 4048af80 (scoutece): Fixed error in smybol for the Power OR controllers where the FET's ...
- 07:40 pm Revision 3f303323 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 07:39 pm Revision d84551b0 (scoutece): fixed some bom layout stuff
- 04:21 pm Revision 7fd8a260 (scoutece): Routed some power planes. Started on the power OR controllers but n...
- 02:46 pm Revision d4df41c7 (scoutece): Added SPI lines to the wireless chip and the control lines. Replace...
- 12:22 pm Revision 5daf8060 (scoutece): Routed all signal wires out of the ARM. Still need to do final conn...
- 11:38 am Revision 5e579b33 (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 11:38 am Revision 3972f826 (scoutece): updates scout BOM schematic and board. i finished routing, but need...
- 11:11 am Task #1047 (Fixed): Team Member Bios
- 11:43 pm Revision ca9f70ed (scoutece): Finished routing PSU, user buttons, fixed a bug in tolerances in th...
- 07:09 pm Revision 94f4f0ac (scoutece): Merge branch 'master' of ssh://roboclub.org/home/svn/scouthw
- 07:09 pm Revision b9c74451 (scoutece): Reorganized the I2C pins on the FFC. Routed I2C and the I2C levelsh...
- 05:57 pm Revision a2ce43f0 (scoutece): adding scout bom board to repo
- 04:34 pm Revision a5862daf (scoutece): Some PSU routing, WL chip except external signals is done. Fixed re...
- 02:26 pm Task #1059 (Fixed): Content for Website
- Need to provide content for the software/OS portion of www.colonyscout.com
- 10:58 pm Revision 14570329 (scoutece): ORB and button wiring, some UART stuff.
- 03:06 am Revision e91ddfc2 (scoutece): Routed AVR, motor drivers, JTAG, USB ports, debug UART and some of ...
- 11:37 pm Bug #1032: Part Change
- 11:28 pm Task #1036 (Invalid): Doublecheck SDRAM footprint
- Went back to the BGA part because there was an error in that footprint
- 09:30 pm Revision 0e7dce07 (scoutece): Changedthe 28-QFN footprint, the center pad is now 1mm smaller in b...
- 08:27 pm Revision 03e9c04a (scoutos): untarred prex
- 08:22 pm Revision d1d999a3 (scoutos): deleted test file
- 08:11 pm Revision 44c54fdd (scoutos): testing
- 08:07 pm Revision 89baf240 (scoutos): test
- 07:50 pm Revision b291a555 (scoutece): Deleted the test
- 07:49 pm Revision 4ca13574 (scoutece): test
- 07:43 pm Revision f9b43048 (scoutece): Initial commit of the unfinished scout board and the current scout ...
- 12:21 am Task #1047 (Fixed): Team Member Bios
- Make a sample bio for team members to list on www.colonyscout.com
Should describe (in 3rd person) a brief bio of eac...
Also available in: Atom