Channels are from 0xC (12) to 0x1A (26). Default channel is 0xC.
|Channel (hex)||Type||Known Applications Using|
- (default) - Default channel most behaviors should start in. Used to negotiate switches to other channels.
- <startable> - Channel usable for a specific application / behavior / debugging that can be booted into.
- <switchable> - Channel that can be switched into under control of the application / behavior during execution.
- Exclusive - Channel reserved for a specific application. Other applications / behavior should not use a channel of this type.
- Reserved - Not currently used, but may be in the future. Don't use this and expect your application or behavior to work in the future.