- Lab1 Competition Demo Today!
- Next Week!
- Email corrections to intro labs
- Lab2 pushed back to after the demo
- Wednesday at 4:30-8 will have people to help
- But come at other times to avoid crowds
- Scout Software Meetings: Wednesdays 5:30pm
- Scout Hardware Meetings: Thursdays 5:30pm
- Created GIT Repo?
- Is motors library fixed? Ben
- Assigned nodes to people. Framework ready by this wednesday!
- See Meeting Minutes
- Dont do the part in libscout.cpp or libscout.h
- Only the <system> package, and lib<system>.(cpp/h)
- Fit Abe's Standard & Doxygen standard
- Abe made coding standards. Yay!
- Include ROS doxygen standards
- Find Link and put on coding standards Abe
- Handed out driver codes to people
- Purchased sensors -- Waiting for parts
- Need to place a new order
- Waiting for confirmation from Dshope
- Follow up with Robbie
- Dshope drew up all the testing platforms for BOM
- Cant test without sensors though
- Alex did some Cliff Sensor Testing
- Currently mounted at an angle, so it can catch cliffs
- remounting so that they face downward.
- Dshope has parts!
- We need people to help make more scouts
- SURG Deadline October 19
- Hand out parts -- Email
- Calibration Station
- Finish existing project & update to work for Scout
- Access to CAD files?