To Create a New Demo¶
- Go to the folder with the main method for that behavior and do 'make demo'.
- This will add a new demo directory structure for your behavior under the demos folder and svn copy the necessary files in. You must commit these files manually!
To Use a Demo¶
- A separate copy of the library is stored under the 'lib' directory.
- The behavior code is stored under the 'source' directory.
- You can make and run the code from there.
- Multiple targets - delete your .dep folder.
- Can't find .a file - compile the library.