From 09/01/2010 to 09/30/2010
- 09:27 pm Enhancement #925: xbee baud rates
- Note: this is in the new wireless library, but not the old one.
- 09:26 pm Bug #960: xbee id
- Note: this fix is in the new wireless library code already, but was never put in the old code.
- 09:05 pm Task #445: Test Orb Driver Code
- Testing code is not important?
- 08:19 pm Task #445 (Wontfix): Test Orb Driver Code
- 08:36 pm Task #308 (Wontfix): Wireless - merge the bayboard and dragonfly versions
- 08:34 pm Bug #491: ADC ref voltage issue with range finders
- We need to investigate and see if this is still an issue.
- 08:12 pm Bug #491: ADC ref voltage issue with range finders
- No idea. I would look up the sensors datasheet and see what they take and
then measure what they're actually getting.
- 08:30 pm Task #1409 (Fixed): Get Lab1 done
- 08:29 pm Task #1405: Look into finding gumstix
- Chris is supposed to try and ask around to find some Gumstix to use for debugging with the Scout board.
- 08:27 pm Bug #1393 (Fixed): Finish intro lab writeup
- 08:27 pm Task #1324 (Fixed): Add new Scout members to dlist
- As far as we can tell, Dan has the scout D-lists working correctly.
- 08:25 pm Bug #562: Fix init functions
- Was this fixed/resolved?
- 08:24 pm Task #569 (Invalid): comment eeprom.c
- We see some commenting in the eeprom.c file.
- 08:22 pm Bug #718 (Fixed): buy rangefinders
- 08:19 pm Bug #715 (Duplicate): Investigate XBee's on Bots 4 and 6
- 08:18 pm Bug #419 (Wontfix): Fix Rangefinder numbering in simulator
- 08:17 pm Task #446 (Wontfix): Implement the BOM in the Simulator
- 08:17 pm Bug #797: rename motor.h
- Need to decide if this is still important.
- 08:10 pm Bug #693: Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- When initializing the BOM, either as an 1.0 or 1.5 there isn't a good check.
Ie: I could put like 4 or something like...
- 08:07 pm Bug #693: Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- Kevin/Austin what does this mean?
- 08:06 pm Task #1454 (Fixed): Add issues to Wiki
- Add interesting Tickets to Wiki so we discuss if anyone wants to take them on at the status meeting on Friday.
- 08:04 pm Enhancement #470 (Wontfix): Simulator Ideas
- 07:59 pm Bug #491: ADC ref voltage issue with range finders
- Kevin/Austin, is this still an issue?
- 07:58 pm Bug #571: Remove spaces in repository
- Make sure that changing path does not break any code that relies on it.
- 07:56 pm Task #1436 (Fixed): Record Dance winner, do that stuff
- 07:54 pm Task #338 (Wontfix): Program Bayboard EEPROM
- 07:53 pm Task #351 (Wontfix): Add bayboard and chargeboard status table
- 07:53 pm Bug #293 (Wontfix): fix homing and station detecting on ARCHS
- 07:52 pm Enhancement #340 (Fixed): Respin the XBee Dongles
- We have new dongles now and they are better made.
- 07:50 pm Task #349 (Wontfix): Simulator Logging
- 07:48 pm Enhancement #263 (Wontfix): Fixed point library
- 07:46 pm Task #330 (Invalid): Investigate the Use of TI Zigbee Chip for Next Revision
- 07:45 pm Bug #247 (Wontfix): Fix persistence of robot identifications for camera positions
- 07:45 pm Enhancement #287 (Wontfix): Notify client when robot has reached its destination
- 07:45 pm Bug #250 (Wontfix): Foreign objects in scene causes a lot of interference with vision and colonet
- 07:45 pm Enhancement #228 (Wontfix): Control algorithm for robots to move to an absolute position
- 07:37 pm Enhancement #925 (Assigned): xbee baud rates
- 07:36 pm Enhancement #579: better naming for BOM numbers
- Disagree. We believe current numbering convention is appropriate.
- 07:33 pm Task #353 (Assigned): Make Doxygen Tutorial/Presentation
- 07:29 pm Task #1453 (Assigned): Line Follower Collimator
- Design a collimator and attachment scheme for securing the line following censor to the bottom of the robots.
- 03:19 pm Bug #418 (Wontfix): Fix Rangefinder numbering
- 03:18 pm Task #391 (Wontfix): Investigate and profile the avr-libc floating point emulation
- 03:16 pm Task #350 (Wontfix): Simulating Wireless
- 03:15 pm Task #348 (Wontfix): Manage Robots through GUI
- 03:14 pm Task #326 (Wontfix): Display Robots in GUI
- 03:13 pm Enhancement #925 (Wontfix): xbee baud rates
- 03:12 pm Enhancement #579 (Wontfix): better naming for BOM numbers
- 03:11 pm Enhancement #576 (Wontfix): BOM calibration
- 03:11 pm Enhancement #447 (Wontfix): add debugging support in simulator
- 03:09 pm Enhancement #388 (Wontfix): Make RTC more granular and adjustable
- 03:09 pm Task #353 (Wontfix): Make Doxygen Tutorial/Presentation
- 03:00 pm Task #1386: Clean up tickets
- Alex: I can't really do any more on this without constantly consulting with a senior member anyway - moving this task...
- 06:04 pm Task #1439 (Assigned): Check/Order robot battery clips
- We have a broken male (?) power connector - the part on the robot that the battery plugs into. We need to make sure ...
- 05:57 pm Task #1438 (Fixed): Cut and Post Lab0
- 05:53 pm Task #1437: Start work on Lab2
- SVN tutorial must be added to the Lab2 documentation. Add group folders to the repository with sample code, etc. Ma...
- 05:42 pm Task #1437 (Fixed): Start work on Lab2
- Joseph - writeup
Ben - wireless
Alex - can help with both
- 05:39 pm Task #1436 (Fixed): Record Dance winner, do that stuff
- You know, that stuff.
- 02:11 pm Task #1380: Document which robots work for which labs.
- Page created and updated for Lab0 and initial testing.
We need to start testing for Lab1 and individual sensor tests.
- 02:00 pm Task #1407: Look into new batteries
- Same as we currently have ($27.25): http://www.onlybatterypacks.com/showitem.asp?ItemID=12068.7
Double capacity, hav...
- 01:53 pm Task #354 (Fixed): Clean up presentations and papers
- 01:51 pm Bug #305 (Wontfix): Wireless - number of robots in token ring doesn't report right number
- 01:50 pm Task #1115 (Fixed): demos: makefile creation
- 01:49 pm Task #1403 (Fixed): Organize Introductory Outline pages on Wiki
- 03:46 pm Task #1407: Look into new batteries
- Current batteries are 6V, 2600mAh NiMH from onlybatterypacks.com
- 01:31 pm Task #1421 (Fixed): Get camera for Lab0 demo
- Jimmy is bringing his to the club.
- 12:15 am Task #1420 (Fixed): John ask Kwab about using club room on Friday
- Kwab says both groups should be able to use the space at the same time.
- 05:01 pm Task #1421 (Fixed): Get camera for Lab0 demo
- We need a video camera to film the dances for the lab 0.
- 04:58 pm Task #1420 (Fixed): John ask Kwab about using club room on Friday
- John needs to ask Kwab about using the Club room for the dance demos.
- 04:14 pm Task #1406 (Fixed): Send out aburks' email address to new members
- First email to new member list included a note with Burks' email.
- 01:32 am Task #1410 (Fixed): Make a demo dancer
- 09:12 pm Bug #1390 (Fixed): Come to decision on wireless
- 09:06 pm Task #1410 (Fixed): Make a demo dancer
- Feel Good inc?
- 08:53 pm Task #1404 (Fixed): Get new members started on labs
- New member list populated and welcome email sent.
- 08:22 pm Task #1409 (Fixed): Get Lab1 done
- Write Lab1 done so it can be potentially released this Friday.
- 07:33 pm Task #1394 (Fixed): Brush up slideshow for new colony meeting
- Slide show fixed. Needs to go up on Wiki.
- 06:11 pm Task #1408 (Fixed): Organize SURG team
- Put on sensors, set up meeting times, and get people excited about the city!
- 06:10 pm Task #1407 (Fixed): Look into new batteries
- Background task, of sorts .. just start looking at batteries.
- 06:07 pm Task #1406 (Fixed): Send out aburks' email address to new members
- Also send email to new members with Andrew Burks' email address, he wanted to be contacted by them for tool training.
- 06:01 pm Task #1405 (Fixed): Look into finding gumstix
- Get the sticks soon!
- 05:57 pm Task #1404 (Fixed): Get new members started on labs
- Populate the new members dlist, and email out instructions and guides to get started on the labs.
- 11:51 pm Task #1403 (Fixed): Organize Introductory Outline pages on Wiki
- We need to reorganize the introductory lab outline pages on the Wiki. It would be nice to browse through previous yea...
- 08:14 pm Bug #1395: Work on getting the bad robots working
- Fixed the bad wheel on bot 10 and took off the wires on the top. Hooray!
- 01:18 am Bug #1390: Come to decision on wireless
- The new wireless library will be put aside for now. However, I will put some time into it when I can trying to debug ...
- 05:49 pm Task #1400 (Assigned): Complete SURG form
- Fill out the Colony SURG Participation Agreement form. Due noon, Sept. 30 (Participation form); Final report form du...
- 11:42 pm Task #342 (Wontfix): Program Robot to Read an Analog Value and Print the Data
- 11:36 pm Bug #1388 (Fixed): Remove hunter prey john
- Folder is now removed.
- 11:35 pm Revision 1829: Removed the old hunter_prey_john folder in favor of the new more organized hunter_...
- 11:21 pm Bug #1391 (Fixed): Buy boards for line following
- Harrison has ordered boards. They are shipping now. Currently in HENDERSON, NV according to FedEx site.
- 05:13 pm Bug #1395 (Invalid): Work on getting the bad robots working
- Learn how to debug the robots with analog.
- 05:11 pm Task #1394 (Fixed): Brush up slideshow for new colony meeting
- Get everything up to date.
- 05:10 pm Bug #1393 (Fixed): Finish intro lab writeup
- Make sure the labs are done so we can proofread by Friday.
- 04:53 pm Bug #1391 (Fixed): Buy boards for line following
- Make sure these boards get ordered as soon as possible so we're only waiting on the manufacturers.
- 04:48 pm Bug #1390 (Fixed): Come to decision on wireless
- Clean up decision on wireless/talk to David if that hasn't happened yet.
- 04:47 pm Task #1389 (Assigned): Figure out rangefinders group
- Check on the rangefinders, since the group wasn't at the last colony meeting.
- 04:46 pm Bug #1388 (Fixed): Remove hunter prey john
- Remove this demo from the folder.
- 04:44 pm Task #1387 (Assigned): Conclusion on filter design
- Check with Emily on the filter design, and reach a decision on the next thing to do.
- 04:41 pm Task #1386 (Fixed): Clean up tickets
- Remove old tickets which aren't being used.
- 02:58 pm Revision 1828: hunter prey demo with new file structure
Also available in: Atom