From 12/29/2009 to 01/27/2010
- 08:51 pm Revision 1624: wl: update to unit tests, still doesn't work
- 08:50 pm Revision 1623: update to test cases in trunk
- 06:46 pm Revision 1622: New version of cicle_spacing. (It works now...). Before merging with circle.
- 08:15 pm Revision 1621: Made Wireless_test compile and run. Report so far:
- Initialization works.
Function registration works.
XBee functions fail (David is fixing this).
Sending packets in fas...
- 07:28 pm Revision 1620: Cleaned up a few comments
- 06:48 pm Revision 1619: Added behavior for ACK groups, which is still undeveloped and should be ignored. T...
- 10:42 pm Revision 1618: This code changed the way that the Edges move toward the Center bot, I stopped usi...
- 08:12 pm Revision 1617: wl: clean up unit tests
- 07:28 pm Revision 1616: wl: the library fully compiles with all functions written
- 07:08 pm Revision 1615: fixed references to handler array, wireless_receive compiles now
- 07:03 pm Revision 1614: fixed handler array in wireless.c
- 03:40 pm Task #947: Wireless - send wrappers, high level secure ack behavior
- The error in wl_send_global was fixed when David uploaded his fixes to the repository. High level ack functionality u...
- 09:12 pm Revision 1612: Updated basic receive function and wrote handler dispatch function. The latter doe...
- 08:22 pm Revision 1611: wl updates: compile issues; now finished (for now)
- 08:18 pm Revision 1610: Updated counting robots to work for circle formation. Movement is problematic.
- 07:32 pm Revision 1609: wl updates: compile issues
- 07:01 pm Revision 1608: wl updates: compile issues
- 05:30 pm Task #947: Wireless - send wrappers, high level secure ack behavior
- send_global needs one of the variables fixed (it sends to PAN not to GLOBAL). I'm aware, and just need to update the ...
- 10:09 pm Revision 1607: Added wrappers to wireless_send.c. Need double checking.
- 09:37 pm Task #947: Wireless - send wrappers, high level secure ack behavior
- Primarily done with send wrappers. Send Basic may require some examination. And all send wrappers need to be double c...
Also available in: Atom