From 09/11/2009 to 10/10/2009
- 10:28 pm Task #724 (Fixed): Remove function inlining TODO tags from wireless library
- Revision 1430 removed comments from xbee.c stating:
//TODO: this function is so simple, it *may* be beneficial to in...
- 01:09 pm Bug #718: buy rangefinders
- $10.79 ea @ qty 10 price break
- 01:04 pm Bug #718 (Fixed): buy rangefinders
- 08:45 pm Revision 1432: test_xbee - checks address of xbee
- 09:58 pm Bug #715 (Duplicate): Investigate XBee's on Bots 4 and 6
- Programs hang on call to wl_basic_do_default()
- 07:42 pm Bug #625 (Fixed): Flaky Encoders on Bot 7
- 07:41 pm Bug #624 (Fixed): Flaky Left Encoder on Bot 14
- 07:40 pm Task #694 (Fixed): Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
Right now it has google.com in the iframe. Change it when you...
- 06:50 pm Task #694: Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
- I'd like to do a Ruby on Rails implementation but don't know how..yet. A discussion on the redmine website:
- 06:35 pm Task #694 (Fixed): Add IFrame plugin to Redmine
- This plugin:
Allows us to include iframe content inline on the wiki --> t...
- 07:11 pm Revision 1431: seperated out hunter_prey tag function
- 05:56 pm Bug #693 (Assigned): Better sanity check for invalid BOM type
- assert would be nice
- 08:07 pm Revision 1430: removed several TODO comments.
- attempting to inline simple functions does not reduce compiled code size
- 04:54 am Enhancement #323 (Fixed): Wireless bootloading
- Prototype code added in SVN revision 1428. New bootloader code supports both wired and wireless programming. Requires...
- 04:37 am Revision 1428: Add new bootloader prototype supporting wireless programming
- 11:08 am Task #390: Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- Meant to mark as tabled, my mistake.
- 11:04 am Task #390 (Feedback): Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- Why is this wontfix? I would like to see someone learn how to use it at some point.
- 09:11 pm Task #390 (Wontfix): Investigate how to use the JTAG ICE
- 07:19 pm Bug #625 (Fixed): Flaky Encoders on Bot 7
- Both Encoders on Bot 7 return 1025, unless they are manually pulled away from the center of the bot. Rich suggests ad...
- 07:10 pm Bug #624 (Fixed): Flaky Left Encoder on Bot 14
- Bot 14 keeps retuning 1025 on Rich's encoder unit test. Rich says this is because the magnet is getting to close to t...
- 06:47 pm Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- Applied in changeset r1426.
- 05:32 am Bug #622 (Fixed): Update dragonfly_init & dragonfly_lib.h
- To use the encoders library, you currently must
and manually call
- 06:47 pm Revision 1426: Fixes #622.
- encoders.h is not included in dragonfly_lib.h and encoders_init() is called within dragonfly_init().
- 12:17 pm Revision 1425: updated wireless basic library code and docs
- 10:37 pm Revision 1424: Includes working naive version of Target Practice
- 06:53 pm Revision 1423: Renamed code folder for bot being tested to testBot.
- 06:51 pm Revision 1422: Added BOM test code for general use.
- 06:45 pm Revision 1421: Lowered the initial wait time for the target bot.
- 06:27 pm Revision 1420: Updated code for testing BOMs. Added rudimentary diagram for analysis.
- 04:11 pm Revision 1419: Added a folder for developing Target Practice Demo.
- 08:38 pm Revision 1418: Added encoder_get_x and encoder_get_v.
- use get_v at your own risk
If encoder_read returns -1, this usually means battery is low.
If encoder_read returns a v...
- 03:56 pm Revision 1415: Removed while(1) to allow looping through different tests.
- 03:35 pm Revision 1414: Changed rangefinder unit test to use all orbs and not take forever.
- 04:36 pm Revision 1413: uses left and right motor in motor test instead of motor1 and motor2
- 03:59 pm Revision 1412: motor 1 and motor 2 changed to motor L and motor R
- 12:56 am Revision 1411: Hunter-prey works! its a decent proof of concept but could use improvement
- using robots Edgar (3), 7, 5
- 12:03 am Revision 1410: Hunter-prey sort of works!
Also available in: Atom