From 02/07/2009 to 03/08/2009
- 11:54 pm Task #348 (Assigned): Manage Robots through GUI
- 11:54 pm Task #326 (Assigned): Display Robots in GUI
- 11:53 pm Task #337 (Assigned): Update Wireless Maximum Number of XBees
- 11:52 pm Task #308 (Assigned): Wireless - merge the bayboard and dragonfly versions
- 11:52 pm Bug #305 (Assigned): Wireless - number of robots in token ring doesn't report right number
- 11:49 pm Task #351 (Assigned): Add bayboard and chargeboard status table
- 11:48 pm Enhancement #340 (Assigned): Respin the XBee Dongles
- 11:48 pm Task #338 (Assigned): Program Bayboard EEPROM
- 11:46 pm Task #242 (Assigned): LCD module
- 11:43 pm Enhancement #287 (Feedback): Notify client when robot has reached its destination
- 11:42 pm Enhancement #263 (Feedback): Fixed point library
- 11:42 pm Bug #247 (Feedback): Fix persistence of robot identifications for camera positions
- 11:41 pm Enhancement #237 (Feedback): Design Dragonfly Replacement Board
- 11:41 pm Enhancement #228 (New): Control algorithm for robots to move to an absolute position
- 01:57 am Task #321: Talk to Austria Micro about Encoder Magnet Misalignment Issues
- 01:41 am Revision 1069: Added historic SURG grants.
- 11:52 pm Task #354 (Fixed): Clean up presentations and papers
- Add Felix's pre F05 papers, find random presentations from throughout the years given at status meetings, etc.
- 11:51 pm Task #353 (Fixed): Make Doxygen Tutorial/Presentation
- So that we actually know how to use it instead of copy paste.
- 10:59 pm Revision 1068: Added replay functionality and command line arguments
- -l <filename> log simulation to file [currently make sure file does not
exist, overwriting of files not handled wel...
- 07:27 pm Revision 1067: Made some additions to rayHits.c
- Not really useful, just for me
- 09:23 pm Revision 1066: Changed the robot dir to drive and added a dir to work on autonomous mapping
- 05:39 pm Revision 1063: added some error checking
- 05:30 pm Task #352 (Wontfix): Research alternatives for xbee dongles
- as opposed to us building our own
- 05:29 pm Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Won't find them ever...
- 05:26 pm Enhancement #331: Cleanup on Closure
- 05:22 pm Task #349 (Assigned): Simulator Logging
- 05:22 pm Task #351 (Wontfix): Add bayboard and chargeboard status table
- On the front page
- 05:18 pm Revision 1062: Small modifications to receive.c, corrected an error
- in the ring buffer. Some commenting and cleaning.
- 09:04 pm Revision 1061: Succesfully tested BOM LED current.
- 08:31 pm Task #343: Determine IR LED Current on BOM Boards
- Current for Green LED: 21.78 mA
Current for IR LED: 21.78 mA
Both LEDs run on the same current. Now we can move o...
- 07:14 pm Revision 1060: Corrected Makefiles to work inside the trunk.
- 07:03 pm Revision 1059: Moved diagnostic station workspace to trunk.
- 06:47 pm Revision 1058: Moving Diagnostic Station Workspace from branches to trunk.
- 06:42 pm Revision 1057: Removed Diagnostic Station Branch. It will be placed into the Trunk.
- 06:13 pm Revision 1056: sped up simulator!
- changed the delay to be less and removed spamming of printfs from
- 05:40 pm Task #350 (Wontfix): Simulating Wireless
- Simulate wireless packets on the simulator.
- 05:40 pm Task #349 (Wontfix): Simulator Logging
- Create a log of the environment, and the robot's positions each timestep. Allow this to be replayed. This should be f...
- 05:33 pm Task #348 (Wontfix): Manage Robots through GUI
- Add, move and delete robots through the simulator gui.
- 05:33 pm Enhancement #347 (Fixed): Deal with speed issues
- Make everything run faster and not take up all the CPU. 100 robots at once without a slow down would be nice.
- 05:31 pm Task #346 (Fixed): Collisions with Obstacles
- Stop the robots from going through obstacles.
- 05:30 pm Task #345 (Wontfix): Circles in Environment
- Allow the use of circles in addition to polygons in the environment.
- 05:27 pm Task #174: BOM 1.5 driver
- Doublecheck complete. Robots with the same hex code but different BOM types function correctly.
- 05:25 pm Revision 1055: include path was fixed. AVRDUDEPORT was changed to com4 instead of the usb/tty thingy
- 05:24 pm Revision 1054: Added file to check for collisions with circles
- 05:23 pm Revision 1053: Updated with fixes to bom.c
- 05:23 pm Revision 1052: only newline differences
- 05:21 pm Revision 1051: Fixed some errors due to BOM being used instead of BOM10
- 04:36 pm Revision 1050: Added code used to turn on BOM LEDs to test the current through the BOM
- 03:54 pm Task #344 (Worksforme): Construct New LED Circuit to Mimic IR LED Current on BOM Boards
- Construct new circuit design which should eventually be used to control the IR LED detector/emitter array on the Diag...
- 03:50 pm Task #343 (Fixed): Determine IR LED Current on BOM Boards
- Take test board, desolder one green LED, replace with IR LED and put in series with Ammeter, and plug into robot boar...
- 03:24 pm Task #341: Mimic BOM LED Circuit for Diagnostic Station
- 1) Subtasks-
a. Take test board, desolder one green LED, replace with IR LED and put in series with Ammeter, and plu...
- 03:01 pm Task #341: Mimic BOM LED Circuit for Diagnostic Station
- Task List:
1) Determine IR LED current on the BOM boards
2) Construct new LED circuit to mimic this LED current
- 07:13 pm Task #342 (Wontfix): Program Robot to Read an Analog Value and Print the Data
- Start with some form of analog input into the A/D Converter and use the robot to print this data via USB to a compute...
- 07:07 pm Task #341 (Worksforme): Mimic BOM LED Circuit for Diagnostic Station
- Create a small circuit to drive the Infrared LEDs from the Dragonfly board.
- 05:14 pm Enhancement #340 (Fixed): Respin the XBee Dongles
- Put ESD? Make it nicer than botrics.
- 05:13 pm Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Missing, somewhere in a box in the CIC.
- 05:11 pm Task #336: Port Old Public Colony Page
- 05:11 pm Task #339 (Fixed): Clean up memory for multiple robots in simulator
- Clean up memory for multiple robots in simulator
- 05:10 pm Task #333: Simulate Multiple Robots
- 05:09 pm Task #335: Testing new encoder mounts
- 05:09 pm Enhancement #331: Cleanup on Closure
- Clean up memory.
- 12:13 am Revision 1049: Robots now draw in correct location.
- 11:19 pm Revision 1048: rangefinders are in fact working now
- 10:45 pm Revision 1047: Draws polygons in the environment.
- 10:41 pm Revision 1046: small chnage to motion.c, going forward and backwards should now be consistent
- 08:37 pm Revision 1045: added a sample world, updated main to load the sample world
- 08:21 pm Revision 1044: added update_rangefinders, which should be enough for the demo tomorrow
- 05:51 pm Revision 1043: max_objs is not an argument of load_world. Remove starts_with
- 05:24 pm Revision 1042: started working on integrating with rangefinders
- 04:23 pm Revision 1041: load world from input file, changed create poly to take an array of doubles
- 01:08 pm Revision 1040: added some functions to initialize the world. still needs a lot of work
- 10:57 pm Revision 1039: works with 20 robots! but its incredibly slow and destroys computers
- also fixed a bug in the robot creation code (it didn't init robots array to -1 after a resize)
- 05:35 pm Revision 1038: update to libsim.a to include BOM
- 05:14 pm Revision 1037: added BOM to libsim and shared library
- 09:59 pm Revision 1036: Updated Makefile for Diagnostic Station directory. Now have compilable code which ...
- 09:22 pm Revision 1035: Added newline at the end of the file. Take that, gcc.
- 09:12 pm Revision 1034: pictures of environments for test 4-7
- 09:03 pm Revision 1033
- 08:46 pm Revision 1032: Having trouble with wireless (I think) hopefully this will work by friday.
- 08:30 pm Revision 1031: Cleaned up Diagnostic Station folder.
- 08:28 pm Revision 1030: tested a bunch of different environments for mapping
- 08:27 pm Revision 1029: Switched wl_init and wl_set_com_port in test.c (again?)
- 07:46 pm Revision 1028: Changes all around. Matlab server is now passive, might work soon.
- 03:39 pm Revision 1027: use abs in stdlib instead of a crappy macro
- 03:19 pm Revision 1026: working ray-polygon collisions, but needs a lot of clean up
- 05:11 pm Task #338 (Wontfix): Program Bayboard EEPROM
- Program the XBee ID's.
- 05:11 pm Task #337 (Wontfix): Update Wireless Maximum Number of XBees
- Only done in bayboard. Port over to dragonfly.
- 05:08 pm Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Look through email records and/or the finance page to figure out if they paid or borrowed them.
- 05:07 pm Task #336 (Fixed): Port Old Public Colony Page
- Port from pmwiki to drupal.
- 05:06 pm Task #335 (Fixed): Testing new encoder mounts
- See summary
- 05:05 pm Task #329: Program all robot's EEPROMs
- 04:39 pm Revision 1025: CAD model of the diagnostic station
- 12:56 pm Revision 1024: Early test results for mapping.
- 06:01 pm Revision 1023: added thing to program eeprom BOM ids and robot id over usb
- 07:08 pm Revision 1022: completed skeleton for the environment
- 06:44 pm Revision 1021: world header file, with type definitions
- 06:21 pm Revision 1020: Now runs at a reasonable speed.
- 05:52 pm Revision 1019: Theta changes now.
- 12:11 pm Revision 1018: Added the data files for real this time
- 10:49 pm Revision 1017: Ran some tests in different environments. Data is in 1, 2, 3.txt
- 08:00 pm Revision 1016: calls to wl_init() and wl_set_com_port() were inverted
- 08:47 pm Revision 1015: made a copy
- 08:38 pm Revision 1014: Uploaded empty folder when wanted to copy code folder.
- 08:31 pm Revision 1013: Created folder remotely
Also available in: Atom