From 01/20/2009 to 02/18/2009
- 10:57 pm Revision 1039: works with 20 robots! but its incredibly slow and destroys computers
- also fixed a bug in the robot creation code (it didn't init robots array to -1 after a resize)
- 05:35 pm Revision 1038: update to libsim.a to include BOM
- 05:14 pm Revision 1037: added BOM to libsim and shared library
- 09:59 pm Revision 1036: Updated Makefile for Diagnostic Station directory. Now have compilable code which ...
- 09:22 pm Revision 1035: Added newline at the end of the file. Take that, gcc.
- 09:12 pm Revision 1034: pictures of environments for test 4-7
- 09:03 pm Revision 1033
- 08:46 pm Revision 1032: Having trouble with wireless (I think) hopefully this will work by friday.
- 08:30 pm Revision 1031: Cleaned up Diagnostic Station folder.
- 08:28 pm Revision 1030: tested a bunch of different environments for mapping
- 08:27 pm Revision 1029: Switched wl_init and wl_set_com_port in test.c (again?)
- 07:46 pm Revision 1028: Changes all around. Matlab server is now passive, might work soon.
- 03:39 pm Revision 1027: use abs in stdlib instead of a crappy macro
- 03:19 pm Revision 1026: working ray-polygon collisions, but needs a lot of clean up
- 05:11 pm Task #338 (Wontfix): Program Bayboard EEPROM
- Program the XBee ID's.
- 05:11 pm Task #337 (Wontfix): Update Wireless Maximum Number of XBees
- Only done in bayboard. Port over to dragonfly.
- 05:08 pm Task #319: Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Look through email records and/or the finance page to figure out if they paid or borrowed them.
- 05:07 pm Task #336 (Fixed): Port Old Public Colony Page
- Port from pmwiki to drupal.
- 05:06 pm Task #335 (Fixed): Testing new encoder mounts
- See summary
- 05:05 pm Task #329: Program all robot's EEPROMs
- 04:39 pm Revision 1025: CAD model of the diagnostic station
- 12:56 pm Revision 1024: Early test results for mapping.
- 06:01 pm Revision 1023: added thing to program eeprom BOM ids and robot id over usb
- 07:08 pm Revision 1022: completed skeleton for the environment
- 06:44 pm Revision 1021: world header file, with type definitions
- 06:21 pm Revision 1020: Now runs at a reasonable speed.
- 05:52 pm Revision 1019: Theta changes now.
- 12:11 pm Revision 1018: Added the data files for real this time
- 10:49 pm Revision 1017: Ran some tests in different environments. Data is in 1, 2, 3.txt
- 08:00 pm Revision 1016: calls to wl_init() and wl_set_com_port() were inverted
- 08:47 pm Revision 1015: made a copy
- 08:38 pm Revision 1014: Uploaded empty folder when wanted to copy code folder.
- 08:31 pm Revision 1013: Created folder remotely
- 05:58 pm Task #322: Depsit SURG Checks
- 05:58 pm Task #273: Bay Board I2C
- 05:51 pm Task #325: Control Robot Processes
- 04:54 pm Task #324: Share Motor Values with Simulator
- 04:52 pm Task #328: Simulate Motors
- I never said that it works well. Each step moves the robot halfway across the screen. Also, the robot's orientation d...
- 03:41 pm Task #328: Simulate Motors
- I think there is a unit hazard despite the fact that it works..
- 03:21 pm Task #328: Simulate Motors
- bcoltin said that it works, so it must work. r1010
- 04:32 pm Revision 1011: Forgot to commit header file.
- 03:18 pm Task #333: Simulate Multiple Robots
- I think I've already done most of the infrastructure for multiple robots, but it has only been tested with one. Also,...
- 03:16 pm Task #333 (Fixed): Simulate Multiple Robots
- Allow the simulator to simulate multiple robots.
- 03:15 pm Task #332 (Wontfix): Environments
- Allow files representing the obstacles in an environment to be read by the simulator. Make the rangefinders detect th...
- 03:13 pm Enhancement #331 (Fixed): Cleanup on Closure
- When the simulator is closed, we need to clean up all our threads
and robot processes. Same with getting a SIGINT.
- 03:04 pm Revision 1010: Motion works, but needs fine tuning.
- 02:50 pm Revision 1009: Fixed bug in iterator.
- 02:05 pm Revision 1008: libsim rangefinders works with shared memory now
- 01:34 pm Revision 1007: get rid of the draw_funcs stuff.
- 11:41 am Revision 1006: Threading issues worked out better... Ready to add motion.
- 10:06 pm Revision 1005: test takes an argument for the USB port #, but it doesn't commit a
- memory error like it did last time I committed
- 09:45 pm Revision 1004: test now takes a second argument for the USB port number
- 06:31 pm Revision 1002: gaussian noise now has a gauss_init to initialize with a seed and chaos scalar
- 06:18 pm Revision 1001: the function move will now update the position of the robot and its theta. This ca...
- 05:58 pm Revision 1000: working gaussian nosie function: gauss_noise()
- 05:53 pm Revision 999
- 05:49 pm Revision 998
- 05:43 pm Revision 997: Started on drawing robots in the right place.
- 05:31 pm Revision 996: fixed the environment variable stuff
- 05:13 pm Revision 995: getenv should work
- some commented code uncommented
- 05:05 pm Revision 994: Fixed makefile includes.
- 01:14 pm Revision 993: Free's shared memory in the core file upon error in forking or error in attaching t...
- 12:17 am Task #321: Talk to Austria Micro about Encoder Magnet Misalignment Issues
- ...still waiting on a response
- 08:50 pm Revision 992
- 04:44 pm Task #327: Simulate Rangefinders
- File /branches/simulator/projects/simulator/Rangefinder_with_noise.c
- 04:33 pm Revision 991: I hope this works
- 06:38 pm Revision 990: library motor code
- when Andrew's memory code is uncommented, uncomment the code in this file
- 12:46 pm Revision 989: Renamed second core directory to test, slated for deletion.
- 12:45 pm Revision 988: Refactored simulator, set some stuff up to work with multiple robots.
- 06:14 pm Task #330 (Invalid): Investigate the Use of TI Zigbee Chip for Next Revision
- Cheaper and seems to have all the features of the XBee.
- 06:14 pm Enhancement #237 (Assigned): Design Dragonfly Replacement Board
- 06:13 pm Task #326: Display Robots in GUI
- Brian Coltin wants them to be pretty!
- 06:09 pm Task #172: Install encoders on robots
- 06:07 pm Bug #293 (Assigned): fix homing and station detecting on ARCHS
- 06:04 pm Task #329 (Assigned): Program all robot's EEPROMs
- Store the robot ID and BOM type in the EEPROM
- 05:56 pm Task #329 (Fixed): Program all robot's EEPROMs
- program the robots with ID and BOM information
- 06:03 pm Task #319 (Assigned): Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- 05:35 pm Revision 987: Including common directory in commit
- 05:15 pm Revision 986: moved stuff from robot_test into libsim.c
- libsim now contains the timer (pause/resume) stuff
Also commented andrew's code because it broke the build
- 11:48 am Revision 985: ticket #159:
- main() is just for testing
no working code yet just comments, still need to figure out the math
- 09:19 pm Revision 984: Function to free memory added, not sure how to test if its working.
- 08:15 pm Revision 983: Fixed initialization of simulators struct
- 06:44 pm Revision 982: Added shared memory setup code to the create_robot function. Need to
- write the cleanup code still. Exec call is failing but wasn't
succeeding before code change either.
- 01:29 am Revision 981: Added signal handling code to core simulator
- added a robot_test directory which contiains code to run the timer and deal with the robot side signaling. To compile...
- 11:42 pm Revision 980: sorry...didn't mean to commit odometry.c
- 11:41 pm Revision 979: minor changes to remote control / mapping code...wireless control works with libwir...
- 07:57 pm Revision 978: added a draw_funcs.c/h, functions need to draw stuff should go there.
- added a basic function used to draw robot with x, y, orientation.
- 07:39 pm Revision 977: added robot shared memory id to simulator structure
- 07:04 pm Task #328 (Wontfix): Simulate Motors
- From the robot's current position and orientation, compute a new position and orientation based on the motor values.
- 07:03 pm Task #327 (Fixed): Simulate Rangefinders
- From the distance to the nearest obstacle, give an estimate of the rangefinder reading with added noise.
- 07:00 pm Revision 976: test again. nothing is changed
- 06:59 pm Task #326 (Wontfix): Display Robots in GUI
- Display each robot's position and orientation in the simulator.
- 06:59 pm Task #325 (Fixed): Control Robot Processes
- Spawn a process for each robot, have each process run for a small amount of time, and then allow the simulator to upd...
- 06:57 pm Revision 975: test commit
- 06:56 pm Task #324 (Fixed): Share Motor Values with Simulator
- Share the motor values with the simulator through shared memory.
- 06:47 pm Revision 974: Draws circle and square.
- 06:33 pm Enhancement #323 (Fixed): Wireless bootloading
- Reference design
- 06:24 pm Revision 973: Ooops, forgot to commit main method.
- 06:22 pm Revision 972: update to robot shared header
- 04:52 pm Revision 971: GUI now compiles.
- 08:27 pm Revision 970: Wrote some code to test wireless communication between the computer and
- the robot. Right now, it doesn't work.
- 07:45 pm Revision 969
- 07:27 pm Revision 968
- 06:08 pm Revision 967: now it will work
- 07:35 pm Revision 966: Small changes - new file just waits for packets to buffer
- for matlab, so the robots will decide when to send their
data in this version.
- 07:34 pm Revision 965: Cleaned up test.c and robot_main.c in mapping.
- 06:17 pm Task #322 (Fixed): Depsit SURG Checks
- Make sure you don't lose them. Or get them stolen
- 05:57 pm Task #321 (Fixed): Talk to Austria Micro about Encoder Magnet Misalignment Issues
- Talk to Austria Micro about Encoder Magnet Misalignment Issues
- 05:55 pm Enhancement #320 (New): Automatically update robot status page with testing station
- Update all the status so we don't have to. The robot status on the Trac.
- 05:52 pm Task #319 (Wontfix): Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Ask if football group has them and if she wants more / can we have them back.
Talk to Mike Chuang
- 05:50 pm Revision 964: added some structs to the common header file
- 03:58 pm Revision 963: Minor modifications and fixes. Haven't gotten it to work yet.
- 11:02 am Revision 962: Added beginning GUI code, does not compile.
- 08:27 pm Revision 961: added tests of two possible ways to control proc's.
- leaning heavily towards the itimer method
- 07:34 pm Revision 960: Small changes and comments.
- 07:25 pm Revision 959: Changed receive to work when there's no data,
- haven't tested for when there is,
test.c works as expected,
Makefile modified to work on receive.c on a linux machine...
- 07:32 pm Revision 958: added test for motors. it just runs the left and right. this can be improved.
- 10:12 pm Revision 957: Slight corrections to this file. I have no way
- of testing without a computer with matlab/linux.
If anyone knows windows threading I'd be much
- 07:19 pm Revision 956: Made some modifications for testing in the main loop
- 07:19 pm Revision 955: Some changes in I2C testing in the main loop
Also available in: Atom