From 12/31/2008 to 01/29/2009
- 09:19 pm Revision 984: Function to free memory added, not sure how to test if its working.
- 08:15 pm Revision 983: Fixed initialization of simulators struct
- 06:44 pm Revision 982: Added shared memory setup code to the create_robot function. Need to
- write the cleanup code still. Exec call is failing but wasn't
succeeding before code change either.
- 01:29 am Revision 981: Added signal handling code to core simulator
- added a robot_test directory which contiains code to run the timer and deal with the robot side signaling. To compile...
- 11:42 pm Revision 980: sorry...didn't mean to commit odometry.c
- 11:41 pm Revision 979: minor changes to remote control / mapping code...wireless control works with libwir...
- 07:57 pm Revision 978: added a draw_funcs.c/h, functions need to draw stuff should go there.
- added a basic function used to draw robot with x, y, orientation.
- 07:39 pm Revision 977: added robot shared memory id to simulator structure
- 07:04 pm Task #328 (Wontfix): Simulate Motors
- From the robot's current position and orientation, compute a new position and orientation based on the motor values.
- 07:03 pm Task #327 (Fixed): Simulate Rangefinders
- From the distance to the nearest obstacle, give an estimate of the rangefinder reading with added noise.
- 07:00 pm Revision 976: test again. nothing is changed
- 06:59 pm Task #326 (Wontfix): Display Robots in GUI
- Display each robot's position and orientation in the simulator.
- 06:59 pm Task #325 (Fixed): Control Robot Processes
- Spawn a process for each robot, have each process run for a small amount of time, and then allow the simulator to upd...
- 06:57 pm Revision 975: test commit
- 06:56 pm Task #324 (Fixed): Share Motor Values with Simulator
- Share the motor values with the simulator through shared memory.
- 06:47 pm Revision 974: Draws circle and square.
- 06:33 pm Enhancement #323 (Fixed): Wireless bootloading
- Reference design
- 06:24 pm Revision 973: Ooops, forgot to commit main method.
- 06:22 pm Revision 972: update to robot shared header
- 04:52 pm Revision 971: GUI now compiles.
- 08:27 pm Revision 970: Wrote some code to test wireless communication between the computer and
- the robot. Right now, it doesn't work.
- 07:45 pm Revision 969
- 07:27 pm Revision 968
- 06:08 pm Revision 967: now it will work
- 07:35 pm Revision 966: Small changes - new file just waits for packets to buffer
- for matlab, so the robots will decide when to send their
data in this version.
- 07:34 pm Revision 965: Cleaned up test.c and robot_main.c in mapping.
- 06:17 pm Task #322 (Fixed): Depsit SURG Checks
- Make sure you don't lose them. Or get them stolen
- 05:57 pm Task #321 (Fixed): Talk to Austria Micro about Encoder Magnet Misalignment Issues
- Talk to Austria Micro about Encoder Magnet Misalignment Issues
- 05:55 pm Enhancement #320 (New): Automatically update robot status page with testing station
- Update all the status so we don't have to. The robot status on the Trac.
- 05:52 pm Task #319 (Wontfix): Talk to Priya About Xbee Dongles
- Ask if football group has them and if she wants more / can we have them back.
Talk to Mike Chuang
- 05:50 pm Revision 964: added some structs to the common header file
- 03:58 pm Revision 963: Minor modifications and fixes. Haven't gotten it to work yet.
- 11:02 am Revision 962: Added beginning GUI code, does not compile.
- 08:27 pm Revision 961: added tests of two possible ways to control proc's.
- leaning heavily towards the itimer method
- 07:34 pm Revision 960: Small changes and comments.
- 07:25 pm Revision 959: Changed receive to work when there's no data,
- haven't tested for when there is,
test.c works as expected,
Makefile modified to work on receive.c on a linux machine...
- 07:32 pm Revision 958: added test for motors. it just runs the left and right. this can be improved.
- 10:12 pm Revision 957: Slight corrections to this file. I have no way
- of testing without a computer with matlab/linux.
If anyone knows windows threading I'd be much
- 07:19 pm Revision 956: Made some modifications for testing in the main loop
- 07:19 pm Revision 955: Some changes in I2C testing in the main loop
- 11:23 pm Bug #261: XBee error while running colonet server
- 11:20 pm Bug #261 (Assigned): XBee error while running colonet server
- 11:22 pm Bug #234: xbee doesn't respond after killing colonet server
- 11:21 pm Bug #217: Robot reboots or enters programming mode when motor commands are sent
- 11:20 pm Enhancement #236: Grab images within server code instead of using coriander
- 11:19 pm Bug #250 (Assigned): Foreign objects in scene causes a lot of interference with vision and colonet
- 11:19 pm Bug #216: xbee read fails but colonet server does not die
- 11:19 pm Bug #284: robot point and click doesn't like straight backwards
- 11:18 pm Bug #277: "Premature end of jpeg file"
- 11:17 pm Enhancement #287 (Assigned): Notify client when robot has reached its destination
- 11:17 pm Enhancement #228 (Assigned): Control algorithm for robots to move to an absolute position
- 06:17 pm Task #274: Unit Test Architecture
- 06:16 pm Enhancement #304: Rangefinders code distance comments
- 06:14 pm Task #183: Write Encoder Library
- 06:14 pm Bug #300: SPI failure
- 06:12 pm Enhancement #315: Joystick control cleanup
- 06:11 pm Task #174: BOM 1.5 driver
- Needs double checking.
- 06:10 pm Task #242: LCD module
- Now you need to order them.
- 06:07 pm Task #310: Fix milestones and categories for trac
- 05:48 pm Task #175: F08 SURG application
- Milestone Money for F08 deleted
- 05:45 pm Task #314: Send Charging Board Documents to Kevin
- 04:01 pm Revision 954: Just some test code to see how concurrency works in matlab functions.
- 03:50 pm Revision 953: Added some test code for the receive function - does not work as
- I can't get the token ring to start up. receive.c needs to be on
a matlab computer to be compiled and run correctly (...
- 02:36 pm Revision 952: Wrote mex file code to interface between matlab and the wireless library.
- 06:30 pm Revision 951: testing commit on new svn (just template directory)
- 06:24 pm Task #318: Testing colony trac ticket emails
- 06:24 pm Task #318 (Fixed): Testing colony trac ticket emails
- Testing colony trac ticket emails
Also available in: Atom