From 03/09/2008 to 04/07/2008
- 11:30 pm Bug #289 (Assigned): Fix analog code
- 10:27 pm Bug #289 (Fixed): Fix analog code
- What's the deal with the #defines of AN0-AN7?
- 10:02 pm Revision 681: added possibility of global client write
- 09:59 pm Enhancement #287: Notify client when robot has reached its destination
- check for #define ROBOT_REPORT_ARRIVED_AT_POSITION 0x5D
- 09:48 pm Revision 680: reorganized colonet robot code significantly; virtual walls basically work
- 09:46 pm Bug #288 (Wontfix): Clear virtual wall when server receives (-1,-1), (-1,-1) coordinates
- Clear virtual wall when server receives (-1,-1), (-1,-1) coordinates
- 09:35 pm Bug #269: Queue packets on robot
- 07:53 pm Revision 679: Adjusted webcam loading
- 07:47 pm Revision 678: bfs for multiple seekers works as long as they all have line of sight. bfs without...
- 12:45 am Enhancement #287 (Wontfix): Notify client when robot has reached its destination
- For use with the move-to command, otherwise the client would have to guess.
- 10:54 pm Revision 677: encoder: added data array buffer and accumulators
- 09:07 pm Revision 676: Fixed a bug in encoders.
- 08:46 pm Revision 675: asdf
- 07:43 pm Revision 674: Wrote encoders.c and encoders.h Would GREATLY appreciate it if someone could check ...
- functions still need to be written, however receiving raw encoder readings should work (not tested... so don't bet on...
- 04:29 pm Revision 673: deleted orbit branch
- 04:26 pm Revision 672: merged orbit branch (orbit, bfs) with trunk
- 04:15 pm Enhancement #286: Virtual walls - GUI should let you draw boundaries on picture
- 04:15 pm Bug #283: Remove move-to-point targeting when new command is selected
- 04:14 pm Revision 671: Bug fixes, code organization
- 02:55 pm Task #280: Test one-line move command for robot
- 11:44 pm Revision 670: Boundary seems to work in applet and send coordinates
- 07:51 pm Revision 669: orb library should work
- code format is correct with _BV()
- 06:17 pm Revision 668: Updated port of wireless library to bay boards.
- 05:28 pm Revision 667: Updated boundary code, need to implement scaling
- 04:13 pm Revision 666: Added charging station's i2c_auto code in so that we can do plug and
- play i2c. Filled in the function prototypes and commented what each
funtion should do.
- 04:06 pm Task #175: F08 SURG application
- 02:34 pm Revision 665: Added more boundary code. Need to test.
- 02:16 pm Revision 664: Added some boundary code
- 10:08 pm Revision 663: it is having problems after the first charge where it gets stuck and stops sending ...
- 10:00 pm Revision 662: minor changes related to virtual wall
- 09:58 pm Enhancement #286: Virtual walls - GUI should let you draw boundaries on picture
- More stuff implemented in server and robot, needs to be tested.
- 08:54 pm Enhancement #286 (Assigned): Virtual walls - GUI should let you draw boundaries on picture
- Server now supports this.
Client should send:
CLIENT_SET_VIRTUAL_WALL (upper left x) (upper left y) (lower right ...
- 08:11 pm Enhancement #286 (Worksforme): Virtual walls - GUI should let you draw boundaries on picture
- The GUI should let you draw boundaries on the GUI and should prevent the robot from going out of bounds. This can ma...
- 09:57 pm Revision 661: virtual wall reported to robots
- 09:14 pm Revision 660: stop.c actually does what the folder title implies
- It only looks at the homing data and the contact stuff and sends it to the robot
- 09:08 pm Task #280: Test one-line move command for robot
- Now you can use the MOTORS_SET command.
#define MOTORS_SET 0x5A // MOTORS_SET (motor1 dir) (motor1 speed) (motor2 ...
- 08:51 pm Revision 659: Added virtual wall support in server
- 08:24 pm Revision 658: red works?
- 08:19 pm Revision 657: plz work now red
- 08:09 pm Bug #285 (Invalid): robot point and click should have boundaries
- The point and click on the image form of movement shouldn't let the robot go out of bounds of the picture.
- 08:08 pm Bug #284 (Wontfix): robot point and click doesn't like straight backwards
- when using the point and click movement on the picture, the robot doesn't do anything if you tell it to go roughly st...
- 07:55 pm Revision 656: Set color(int) is better now
- 07:42 pm Revision 655: added some more documentation
- 07:38 pm Revision 654: Added the bayboard library
- 07:36 pm Revision 653: defining pretty colors
- 07:36 pm Revision 652: pretty colors defining
- 07:04 pm Revision 651: trying to fix red
- 10:30 pm Revision 650: Added everything necessary to make the bay bootloader. The bayboardBOOT.c was modi...
- 10:28 pm Revision 649: The bay board library now compiles, usb communication has been verified. Next comm...
- 08:28 pm Revision 648: working on robot point and click - kinda works
- 08:10 pm Bug #283 (Fixed): Remove move-to-point targeting when new command is selected
- Remove move-to-point targeting when new command is selected
- 07:19 pm Revision 647: Continuing to flesh out bayboard library
- 07:04 pm Revision 646: Client saves homing data for move-to-point
- 04:54 pm Task #282 (Invalid): Create XBee status chart
- Create XBee status chart
- 01:11 am Revision 645: Wireless commands to request charge and to depart station now work (don't know what...
- possible...just need charge boards to work.
- 06:25 pm Revision 644: Changed move-to-point colonet behavior. Need to test.
- 10:49 pm Revision 643: Copied reset and serial code from dragonfly, have not modified it yet
- 08:16 pm Revision 642: added more comments
- 07:52 pm Revision 641: a first stab at lbom and orb libraries for the new charge bay. it all needs testing.
- 07:36 pm Revision 640: added some more comments
- 06:44 pm Revision 639: Added folder libbayboard and charging_bay. libbayboard is to hold the bay board li...
- 06:05 pm Revision 638: New robot movement works. Battery meters work with new timing scheme. Still have so...
- 04:52 pm Revision 637: Added supplemental files
- 02:32 pm Revision 636: Added new move command to robot. Need to test.
- 02:06 pm Task #281: Create separate delays for different data requests
- 10:12 pm Task #281 (Fixed): Create separate delays for different data requests
- Create separate delays for different data requests
- 02:05 pm Revision 635: Moved some code. Added documentation. Enabled multiple timings for requests
- 10:15 pm Task #280 (Assigned): Test one-line move command for robot
- 10:08 pm Task #280 (Fixed): Test one-line move command for robot
- Use two motor speeds in the same command string, rather than sending separate commands for left and right motors.
- 08:53 pm Revision 634: red should be fixed. testing more plz.
- 08:41 pm Bug #269: Queue packets on robot
- This might not be the problem.
- 08:41 pm Bug #279: Client randomly stops requesting robot positions
- It was just requesting slowly.
- 08:13 pm Bug #279 (Fixed): Client randomly stops requesting robot positions
- Server often has correct robot positions, but client stops updating for some reason.
- 08:40 pm Revision 633: adjusted data update period
- 08:39 pm Bug #278: Vision algorithm not detecting robots
- 08:28 pm Revision 632: i think this should work. needs testing.
- 08:15 pm Revision 631: removed some prints
- 08:07 pm Revision 630: synchronized speeds between modules.
- 1 full seek and orbit test completed.
stability still an issue.
- 07:42 pm Revision 628: Testing out deleting branches. i2c works and this branch is no longer
- needs to be used.
- 07:26 pm Revision 627: checking for error from vision function in server
- 07:25 pm Revision 626: Created the i2cplugnplay project and copied important files over. Will
- flesh out the API and figure out everything later.
- 07:24 pm Bug #278 (Fixed): Vision algorithm not detecting robots
- With the new camera position, robots aren't detected at all.
- 07:23 pm Bug #277 (Wontfix): "Premature end of jpeg file"
- Happens a lot when reading images from overhead camera.
- 07:21 pm Revision 625: Fixed battery bars
- 06:49 pm Bug #272: Rosie's clock is set to 2007
- 06:48 pm Bug #276 (Wontfix): Red and blue blinking when robot starts
- For some reason the orb randomly blinks red and blue when the robot starts. Need to fix this.
- 06:37 pm Bug #269 (Assigned): Queue packets on robot
- If robot receives packets in rapid succession, code for handling the packets is interleaved. Need to fix this. Espe...
- 06:30 pm Bug #275: robot stops obeying commands after right click
- 03:34 pm Bug #275 (Fixed): robot stops obeying commands after right click
- Need to fix point-click robot control algorithm. Handle case of new command.
- 06:28 pm Revision 624: robot now abandons seeking if receives a new command
- 06:18 pm Bug #234: xbee doesn't respond after killing colonet server
- doesn't seem to happen on optimus prime
- 06:17 pm Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- 02:51 pm Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- No it's still not working.
- 04:26 pm Revision 623: cleanup and colonet debugging
- 04:07 pm Revision 622: Fixed small bug in Colonet Data Requester
- 03:08 pm Revision 621: added a newline to a print
- 02:59 pm Revision 620: Trying to debug wireless problems
- 07:42 pm Revision 618: added some comments
- 07:02 pm Revision 617: changed orbs to use binary constants to see if its fixed
- 09:49 pm Revision 616: Troubleshooting orb driver code on new charge stations. Currently unable to write t...
- 09:16 pm Revision 615: It worked in initial trials without the orbit code, and worked a couple of times af...
- 08:43 pm Revision 614: ran two tests with the same battery, same conditions, different inductor.
- The numbers are looking somewhat iffy, but workable.
- 08:13 pm Bug #262: Server is not receiving packets from robot
- I think this is working but I'm not sure.
- 08:10 pm Bug #259: Server generally doesn't join token ring on optimusprime
- 07:58 pm Revision 613: added some prints that are commented out with DEBUGGING PRINT above it that can be ...
- did we do anything else?
- 07:35 pm Revision 612: added orb driver code for new charging station
- 07:33 pm Revision 611: added folder for charging station drivers
Also available in: Atom