|Assignee:||Eugene Marinelli||% Done:|
Shouldn't depend on client for timing packets. Queue up messages and delay between sends.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
If robot receives packets in rapid succession, code for handling the packets is interleaved. Need to fix this. Especially important for colonet.
This might not be the problem.
- Status changed from Assigned to 5
- 6 set to wontfix
- Tracker changed from Enhancement to Bug
- Assignee changed from emarinel- bcoltin - to Eugene Marinelli
- 2 set to Wontfix
- Status changed from 5 to Wontfix
Also available in: Atom