Killing and respawning makes a scout uncontrollable
|Assignee:||Yuyang Guo||% Done:|
1. Create a new scout (ie "testbot")
2. Run a behavior on testbot
3. Kill testbot via GUI
4. Spawn another scout called testbot.
Testbot is now uncontrollable and resumes the behavior of the previous testbot.
- Assignee set to Priyanka Deo
Alex will help with this one too.
- Assignee changed from Priyanka Deo to Alex Zirbel
- Assignee changed from Alex Zirbel to Yuyang Guo
This probably occurs because when we kill a scout we dont stop running the existing behavior. If this is the case, it can be fixed by checking when we kill a scout, whether it is running any behaviors and then kill those processes.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Assigned to Fixed
Also available in: Atom